Confusing setting interfaces in Web and App

grounded_roamer

I'd like my kid to be able to access his device (Window Computer) at a certain schedule but no more than two hours.

Here is how the setting looks like on the Web based https://my.kaspersky.com/MyKids

image.png.ef16362b83330c8b6cddab4cac34c6f5.png

And here is how it looks on the App:

image.thumb.png.c7d9349659cde302bcd73da694798b5f.png

There are two confusing aspects IMHO:

1. On the App - it is not clear what the intervals are; is it for Allowing the device? Or for blocking it?
  2. On the App - it is not possible to chose the two settings in parallel; I must chose between "Hours" and "Schedule" . Why?
  3. What is currently managing the device? Is it the App or the Web interface?

Very confusing

Yuval.

25 minutes ago, grounded_roamer said:

I'd like my kid to be able to access his device (Window Computer) at a certain schedule but no more than two hours.

There are two confusing aspects IMHO:

1. On the App - it is not clear what the intervals are; is it for Allowing the device? Or for blocking it?
  2. On the App - it is not possible to choose the two settings in parallel; I must choose between "Hours" and "Schedule" . Why?
  3. What is currently managing the device? Is it the App or the Web interface?

Hello @grounded_roamer, Yuval, 

Welcome back!

At the moment, from what we can see, for both apps, you've set up KSK to allow (for your child) a maximum of 2 hours a day, every day - Weekdays, Weekend, Sunday & Monday - between the hours of 08:00 & 19:30. From 19:30 until midnight & midnight until 08:00, you've blocked access. 

The MyKaspersky account KSK app & the phone KSK app must be the same: the schedule you've set up at the moment is the same

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1 hour ago, grounded_roamer said:

Yes, I'm unable to activate both. When toggling one button - the other one automatically switch to the other option.

Hello @grounded_roamer

Thank you for the information!

For iOS devices, it's one or the other, not both: Limit device use time by hours per day *or* by schedule.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

2 hours ago, grounded_roamer said:

I hope the Web control overrides the App control.

Hello @grounded_roamer

You're most welcome!

The Blocked Schedule that you've configured, exists & is active. 

IF you wish to change either Allowed hours or Shedule via KSK on (your) iOS, you can only do one or the other, not both - at the same time. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?