Comparison: Plus vs. Premium vs. Internet Security vs. Total security

3 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @USER 284

You're most welcome!

1. ?That's not how we read the information. 
  2. We don't have a crystal ball. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

1. Then read the way you usually read.

2. You do not need a crystal ball, to answer the question on which you don't have an answer with "I do not know".
p.s. no need to post for the sake of posting something and increase the number of total posts. I'm sure, on this forum there are people with appropriate competence, and are able to answer the questions accordingly.

Peace!

1 hour ago, USER 284 said:

1. Then read the way you usually read.

2. "p.s. links, you provided, i've read already." You do not need a crystal ball, to answer the question on which you don't have an answer with "I do not know".

Hello @USER 284

You're most welcome!

1. We don't have an issue with Kaspersky's information. (ioo), the resources answer (your) questions.  
  2. How would anyone know what *you've* already read, if you don't declare it. You're more than welcome to contact Kaspersky support & ask them for information.  

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 4 months later...

My KTS expires on 4 Jan 2023. When I follow the "renew" links, it takes me back to extend my KTS for another 2 years. Going straight onto the site I can see the Plus and Premium etc packages, but selecting the "switch product" link, followed by the 'check my eligibility" on the site, takes me back to "extend your KTS" 

I REALLY don't want to extend my KTS for another 2 years when, according to this forum - it will have no future dev and is therefore, I assume, a dying product. 

So I'm guessing the only way to do it is to wait for KTS to expire, then purchase the new products, and most likely have to register with a new email address on the website, since my '" account" seems stuck on insisting I extend KTS? 

Doesn't appear to be a "region" problem - when I look at the list of countries available for Plus / Premium, mine is in the list - but as soon as I enter my current credential - back to renew KTS I go

Edited by Gavin

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

My KTS expires on 4 Jan 2023. When I follow the "renew" links, it takes me back to extend my KTS for another 2 years. Going straight onto the site I can see the Plus and Premium etc packages, but selecting the "switch product" link, followed by the 'check my eligibility" on the site, takes me back to "extend your KTS" 
I REALLY don't want to extend my KTS for another 2 years when, according to this forum - it will have no future dev and is therefore, I assume, a dying product. 

Doesn't appear to be a "region" problem - when I look at the list of countries available for Plus / Premium, mine is in the list - but as soon as I enter my current credential - back to renew KTS I go

So I'm guessing the only way to do it is to wait for KTS to expire, then purchase the new products, and most likely have to register with a new email address on the website, since my '" account" seems stuck on insisting I extend KTS? 

Hello @Gavin

Welcome!

You're correct, eventually all v21.3 software: KAV, KIS, KTS & KSC will come to an end, however, the date for that is not known at the moment. 

All 21.3 software is being replaced by Kaspersky's new range: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

For all existing active v21.3 license holders, if they wish to convert to the new software & the new software is available, in their region, then that's possible. 

1. The new software release is done in a staggered distribution; it's possible it's not complete for (your) region; to check why the "switch product" link is reverting to KTS; may we know which region you're in please? 
  2. It should not be necessary to change (your) email address, to use the new software, let's work out what the problem is before assuming that outcome. 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 2:21 AM, emrerencber said:

Any information on when the new products will be released in Turkey?

Hello @emrerencber

Welcome back! 

You were already answered by the ever-patient, excellent Turkish Moderator @murat5038

29 minutes ago, Jeanfrurmin said:

I, would let me surprise me!

Hello @Jeanfrurmin

Welcome!

Are you also asking about a release date for Turkey?

The dates, for the continuing staggered distribution of Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus and Premium, according to the information provided by Danila T. are planned as the first and second quarter of 2023. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1