Commenting on YouTube says "Returned error" after installing Kaspersky Security Cloud

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

• Solution

According to my information - the issue should be fixed in next patch for 2021 products (~ in 6-8 weeks).

As the issue is reproduced only in Firefox, then please temporary use another browser (for instance Chrome) as a workaround till the patch release.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Any update when this will be fixed?

Hello @Icarus

Welcome!

According to @Anton Mefodys, the issue is fixed in: Kaspersky Security Cloud (version 21.2.16.590), however, are you using Kaspersky Security Cloud Family, Personal or Free

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Kaspersky Security Cloud 21.2x library

Note, we’ve asked the Moderator to close your duplicate reply

Yes, I have a paid subscription, not the free version. Thanks for the help.

Hello @Icarus

You’re most welcome☺ !

The KAV release notes download link does have v21.2, however, the KAV release notes resource page does not mention v21.2, that means, you may download the installer, just not have access to the updated documentation until Kaspersky fixes it

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• Attention @Igor Kurzin, please advise re the documentation issue?  

Hello @Icarus

• Both the link we gave & the link from Anton Mefodys work, the only problem atm is KAV v21.2 documentation is missing, that will not affect downloading & installing KAV v21.2 software.  
  • The link we provided does not require “logging in”, nor does the link from @Anton Mefodys, can you explain the “logging in” issue & or show us an image please? 

@Anton Mefodys, the KAV Release notes download link does go to v21.2, but the KAV v21.2 Release notes documentation is missing

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Icarus

Thanks for posting back👌

The link @Anton Mefodys gave will open at your location, are you in Canada? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Looks to be working again, after I found the right download link, thank you very much for the help! How come it didn’t tell me/prompt me to update the version of Kaspersky Antivirus I’m using by itself?

Hello @Icarus

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thanks for posting back👌

• Kaspersky releases new versions & patches in staggered distributions, when a release starts it does not get pushed to every location around the globe, on the same day; some distributions many take weeks.
  • Is the original problem “Commenting on YouTube says "Returned error" “ resolved? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

According to my information - the issue should be fixed in next patch for 2021 products (~ in 6-8 weeks).

As the issue is reproduced only in Firefox, then please temporary use another browser (for instance Chrome) as a workaround till the patch release.

Thank you.

“Thank you” No disrespect but I don’t want to use another browser because of your guys mistake. Since you posted this and the “new” update came out, it did it to my computer. New update obviously didn’t help.