Code Integrity determined that a process antimalware_provider.dll that did not meet the Windows signing level requirements.

Hello,

On Windows 11 Pro 64bit 22H2 (Build 22621.1413) and Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j) the windows security center warning im not in optimal status, and after looking on microsoft KB the cause could be this error reported in systems logs

Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity/Operational

Event ID 3033, CodeIntegrity

Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3\x64\antimalware_provider.dll that did not meet the Windows signing level requirements. 

Is there some hint to correct this error?

PS: I have fount two old post about this, but solution was provided by waiting MS Update on older windows release 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning to the whole community.

When I had KIS, I think I already had this problem.

I now have the new K. Standard and I also have the same problem but with another file:

Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity

EventID 3033

Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky 21.9\x64\com_antivirus.dll that did not meet the Windows signing level requirements.

30 minutes ago, nexon disse:

Hello all, 

This issue was in past... https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/error-related-to-antimalware_providerdll-windows-signing-level-requirements-20794/

Also i recomend you contact Tech support might be problem on Microsoft side like in past. 

Hello @nexon,

So regarding the file "com_antivirus.dll", in K. Standard 21.9.6.465 in Windows 10 Home, the error:

Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity/Operational

Event ID 3033

Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky 21.9\x64\com_antivirus.dll which did not meet the requirements requirements Windows subscription level requirements.

From what I understand and I was left with this doubt then the same thing happens with "antimalware_provider.dll"?

Thank you very much if you can clear this my doubt. 

@JPEKaspersky so you will do best if you directly contact Tech Support. And engineers will solve this problem.

Also there are still some problems with new range of products. 

I still use old range because in my region is not available. And also new range versions needs more testing... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nexon disse:

@JPEKaspersky so you will do best if you directly contact Tech Support. And engineers will solve this problem.

Also there are still some problems with new range of products. 

I still use old range because in my region is not available. And also new range versions needs more testing... 

@nexonThank you very much  for the clarification provided.?

Best Regards!

Have a nice weekend to you and yours.?

• Like 1

Hello,

I suppose this is the same issue as https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/error-related-to-antimalware_providerdll-windows-signing-level-requirements-20794/

Because antimalware_provider.dll and office_antivirus.dll were integrated in com_antivirus.dll library in 2021 MR8 version. 

So, the issue is on Microsoft side.

Thank you. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Mikhail Shakhov disse:

Hello,

I suppose this is the same issue as https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/error-related-to-antimalware_providerdll-windows-signing-level-requirements-20794/

Because antimalware_provider.dll and office_antivirus.dll were integrated in com_antivirus.dll library in 2021 MR8 version. 

So, the issue is on Microsoft side.

Thank you. 

Hello @Mikhail Shakhov

From what I've researched on the net, I agree with you.

The problem really seems to be on Microsoft's side!

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1