Chrome password import not working

Hi 

When I try to import password from Chrome.  I just get the message  “Import completed successfully. No entries where added.” message.   However there are many password in Chrome that are not in the KPM. 

Is there something I’m doing wrong?  

Yes 

I’m using Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit) of chrome

on a Windows 10 v19042.928 

with KPM version of 9.0.2.15298 (o) / 1618519177_6844 / 1.0.363.0-0.8.3.0_1

When I try to use the “import from browser” function in the settings menu, it thinks about it for a few seconds then display the  message I just get the message  “Import completed successfully. No entries where added.” 

It doesn’t import any of the passwords that are in chrome.  Is there some where i can find of log of what is actually doing? 

@Peccles
Your KPM and Chrome version are both up-to-date.
Unfortunately   i can’t provide a solution for your issue.

Your best option is to activate temporary the option “Log application events” and submit the trace files to Kaspersky Tehnical Support , please follow this procedure :

• KPM → … Additional → Settings → Advanced
  • Activate “Log application events”
  • Reproduce the issue
  • Disable “Log application events”

Please see further details here : https://support.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/139188.htm

All.log trace files are stored in the %ProgramData%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager\Logs folder and are named in the following format:

• kpmwin.<version>_<date_created>_<time_created>_<process_id>.All.log
  • kpm_service.<version>_<date_created>_<time_created>_<process_id>.All.log
  • kpmwin_isolation_<version>_<date_created>_<time_created>_<process_id>.All.log