choose whether or not to share my screen with someone on Skype and/or Zoom with Safe Money in Kaspersky Security Cloud - Personal

For times when I visit a website that is in my “Safe Money” list, is there a setting in Kaspersky Security Cloud - Personal that allows me to choose whether or not to share my screen with someone over Skype and/or Zoom? I could have sworn there was a setting somewhere related to screenshots in “Protected Browser,” but I can’t seem to find it.

Hello @masteryoda1041,

Welcome!

• Have you added Skype or & or Zoom URLs to Safe Money? 

• NB: SafeMoney - Protected browser, blocks screen recording, that’s a standard security measure of the resource, that may be a problem🤔
  • What’s the objective of using the SafeMoney - Protected browser? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@FLOOD,

I added (and have since removed) the Skype and Zoom URLs from my list of Safe Money websites. While I have not tried using Skype within Safe Money, I tried using Zoom with it last night and was not able to share my screen when using the Zoom application.

By the way, in your initial reply to this post, you said, “NB: SafeMoney...” What did you mean by “NB?”

@FLOOD,

I added (and have since removed) the Skype and Zoom URLs from my list of Safe Money websites. While I have not tried using Skype within Safe Money, I tried using Zoom with it last night and was not able to share my screen when using the Zoom application.

By the way, in your initial reply to this post, you said, “NB: SafeMoney...” What did you mean by “NB?”

dictionary.com: “An abbreviation for the Latin phrase nota bene, meaning “note well.” It is used to emphasize an important point.”

Hello @masteryoda1041,

Thank you for replying and reporting your results👌 .

• I’ve organised remote testing of 3 solutions for Monday, will post the results then.
  • The NB (as @richbuff  has added) is shorthand, to say: note. I used NB to highlight, a core function of the Protected browser is to protect resources - screen recording is a primary one, extrapolating, screen sharing may also be restricted🤔  
  • The quickest way to find out is to log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, they will require a GSI & Windows Logs, a detailed history, images & they may ask for Traces, captured as the issue is replicated. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳