Chat/Call Support for Corporate products

Even though Kaspersky provides good virus protection, when it comes to support this is the most unreliable product.

• https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/  - when submitting a ticket usually they take 1 or 2 weeks to respond. Sometimes, after 3 or 4 weeks they close the ticket without responding. (I’m posting this after 4 support requests)

I have worked with symantec & sophos and when it comes to support tickets, usually they give priority for their customers and they reply and take action within few hours.

If you are in South Asia region DO NOT Purchase Kaspersky! Good product with No customer support!

Hello Danila,

This is the current issue Im having.

Since I have no possible feedback from our partner I would be so thankdul if you can give me an answer regarding following issue.

I have configured user roles to specific groups as i needed and within the KSC Cloud workspace,  users can only access to authorized manged groups.

But the biggest issue is any user can delete the other user accounts from KSC login page. (refer the following image)

In +Grant access tab every user I add, by default adding as administrator.(No other option, Administrator is grayed out)

How can i prevent this?

Any user can delete the other user accounts from KSC login page. (refer the following image)

In +Grant access tab every user I add, by default adding as administrator.(No other option, Administrator is grayed out)

How can i prevent this?

1. incident number INC000012300959.
  2. incident number INC000012550623
  3. incident number INC000012598276
  4. incident number INC000013401048

Hello,

There are 3 cases from the beginning of the year were indeed delayed, but we addressed the issue, and you should not have similar problems in the future.

Regarding the current case, we see it was cancelled by you, but we have reopened it, and will process it ASAP.