Changing platforms, change of country and Payment expired

pieralessi

Hello, I am writing to ask you a question:
I have a license of total security apparently for Mac Catalina and and android (although my account says that I have only one product without specifications), now I need migrate from the Mac because I changed to PC, can I change device and platform without being recharged another license? I am now in another country and the offer is cheaper than the one I will be charged for. Another point is that it asks me to update the payment method data that I had to change when I moved to another country but I'm afraid that I can't change the conditions because I was in automatic payment that I want to eliminate. Thank you 

Screenshot 2023-02-11 085641.jpg

Hello @pieralessi

Welcome!

?A Kaspersky Total Security license can be used on Windows, MAC & Android.

• To update the payment method & change the automatic payment, please contact Kaspersky support, they have access to your private information, the Kaspersky Community does not. 
  • On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order and Payment issues, Other template; please include any screen images, the activation code, your original email address you used when you purchased the software & a detailed history. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified the guideline to include "change the automatic payment".

8 minutes ago, pieralessi said:
  1. chat and email are not working yet. 

Hello @pieralessi

You're most welcome!

1. May we know which region you're in please? 
  2. Is there an error, please post a screen-print or provide the full details - please hide any private information before posting

Thank you?
Flood?+?

modified 2

Thank you for replying, I moved to Italy, I can't change my country in my customer account, I'm not sure if my old account could take money when I update payment method and country. I received alert about update payment method in my UK account. I didn't know about automatic renewal.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, pieralessi said:

I moved to Italy, I can't change my country in my customer account, I'm not sure if my old account could take money when I update payment method and country. I received alert about update payment method in my UK account. I didn't know about automatic renewal.

Hello @pieralessi

You're most welcome!

Thank you for the information!

Please contact Kaspersky support, they will assist you, please follow the images at the end of this post as a guide; for automatic renewal cancellation, please read: What to do if you couldn't cancel auto-renewal of your license

Make sure you include:

• The full description of the issue.
  • The date of the purchase of the KTS license.
  • Your full name.
  • The original email address you used when you purchased the KTS license.
  • Order number from the confirmation e-mail (if you don't have this do not worry). 
  • The KTS activation code.
  • image.thumb.jpeg.be030e2d7bf08d3c97160fa00a016501.jpeg

image.thumb.png.77bc4a47f323eff33441077f23f24501.png

• ?After you submit the email, Kaspersky's automated system will send an incident reference number, beginning with INC000* and then after some period, normally 48 hours to 5 business days, a Kaspersky support person will communicate with you & assist you via email. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

corrected spelling
  • Like 1