[Cert error: Invalid name of certificate] My site url is blocked [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Hello, I create a blog, and I am wondering why one of my site url is blocked by kaspersky internet security. The weird thing is I build this site using static content generator which mean is totally static, not having database. My site url that is blocked is https://kuotamania.com/cara-daftar-internet-banking-cimb-niaga/. I never understand, I have published this content on the three different domain, and all the url is blocked by kaspersky. Please, help. Binbin.

Hello 12obin, Do you have free or licensed Kaspersky software?
  1. If it is licensed, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support
  2. If Kaspersky software is blocking the site, sometimes it's because Kaspersky has identified a problem, at other times it can be a false positive.
  3. The screen you've posted shows there is a "certificate error", are all of the certificates you use uptodate?
  4. Does the issue happen if you use another (compliant) browser?
Go to https://support.kaspersky.com --- There are options to:
  1. Call.
  2. Log a request via your MyKaspersky account.
  3. Chat (if it's available in your region).
---- When you call, chat or log the request - a INC will be created. The INC has 12 nunbers after INC. If you log the request in the MyKaspersky portal, an auto-email will be sent with the INC number. If you log the request via a Chat session, ask the Chat operator for an INC# and select :e-mail:, "send the chat transcript to your email" If you call, ask the call operator for an INC# ---- If you log the request in MyKaspersky portal, choose the template that says "Malware" & then choose the "subtype" that fits the issue you're reporting. ---- After the request is logged, a human should contact you within 2 to 3 days, depending on when the request is logged. They will send information, via email, always with the INC# in the subject line, you may continue to communicate with the team via email, until the INC is resolved or closed. ---- Please keep us updated? Thanks.

Hello 12obin, With certificate errors there's no point in creating exclusions. As I explained previously, sometimes Kaspersky software detects things because there is a genuine issue/alert and sometimes Kaspersky software can make a false positive detection. The people who can help you are the Technical Support Team. Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support. Thanks.

How to reach the technical support team?
Go to https://support.kaspersky.com --- There are options to:
  1. Call.
  2. Log a request via your MyKaspersky account.
  3. Chat (if it's available in your region).
---- When you call, chat or log the request - a INC will be created. The INC has 12 nunbers after INC. If you log the request in the MyKaspersky portal, an auto-email will be sent with the INC number. If you log the request via a Chat session, ask the Chat operator for an INC# and select :e-mail:, "send the chat transcript to your email" If you call, ask the call operator for an INC# ---- If you log the request in MyKaspersky portal, choose the template that says "Application Malfunction", subtype "Other" ---- After the request is logged, a human should contact you within 2 to 3 days, depending on when the request is logged. They will send information, via email, always with the INC# in the subject line, you may continue to communicate with the team via email, until the INC is resolved or closed.

I sent yesterday the URL to KVirusDesk as a possible False Positive, and this is the final verdict:
Hello, Thank you for sending a request to Kaspersky! We checked the link you have sent us. It is a FP of our heuristics. It will be fixed within a few days. Yours Sincerely, The Kaspersky Team

Hello,It seems the website is OK now. How about your side?
Hello Wesly.Zhang, No. ?
Hello, This detection is not a malicious threat alarm. It is an risk notification detected by web-av heuristic analysis module... Let me chech the web site html code whether it has malicious code or not. I will give you a reply as soon as possible. Regards.