CD/DVD/USB Autoplay, Security Scan gave me the option to disable this and I cannot find where that option is now.

JonnyMP
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi, I have one USB stick that used to Autoplay when inserted into the computer. 

I’m sure that a Security Scan gave me the option to disable this and I cannot find where that option is now. I’m keen to have the choice. 

Feedback would be much appreciated. 

The system is fully set-up to allow Autoplay but it stopped doing it after the “Security Check” change in Kaspersky. Just looking for a way to find the option again.  

Hello @JonnyMP

1. Which KIS version & patch(x) → x = letter,  is installed, on the Windows taskbar, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About ?  
  2. Which “Security check”, post an image please?  

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks, Flood. Appreciate the feedback. I’m totally up to date with the latest Internet Security (can’t check right now as at work). I did see the “Removable Drive Scan” but it didn’t make any difference to the Autoplay/not Autoplaying. 

I’ll play round with it some more tonight. 

I did see the “Removable Drive Scan” but it didn’t make any difference to the Autoplay/not Autoplaying. 

Hello @JonnyMP
You’re most welcome☺

Removable Drive Scan has nothing to do with autoplay, however, the Security check option you’re referring to, has us baffled🤔 , we mentioned RDS in case that was where the problem was🙃

Please keep us posted, we’re here to help!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋