Capcha Not Working while Kaspersky in on

Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Hi

I am facing some issues in captcha. I am facing this for months.

For all websites, captchas are not working. This is for all browsers.

Today, i closed Kaspersky Internet Security, and it is success.

So please guide me which service / option blocking this?

Regards,

Akhilraj

I am facing most of the bank websites like hdfc and govt websites like psc kerala etc

eg: https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/

Hello,

Do you point to this capcha? It is OK for me.

Please check do you enable anti-banner, I only enable one filter rule of anti-banner, Do you also the same to me? What’s the different between you and me?

Regards.

Yes, same captcha.

Settings are verified and are like that only.

For me always it showing the Access code does not match.

But if I closed the Kaspersky, it is working fine

Hello,

https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/ As my test, this website captcha is case sensitive. you need input the character as the same as you see. The captcha work correctly. If the website tell you “do not match”, Please check whether the character input correctly, S and 5 are the same sharp in that website captcha.

Regards.

@akhilrajau hello!

1. make sure that Kaspersky extension in enabled in browser.
  2. try another browser (also enable extension there)
  3. try to restore KIS settigns (previously backup KIS settings)
  4. as a variant try to add the URL to SSL exclusions list.

Please tell about the results.

1. Yes Kaspersky Protection is on
  2. Tried in Microsoft Edge and it is same when Kaspersky application is running
  3. I don't have any previous backup
  4. I tried but the option is to add file or folders not url

Hello,

Do you open the website with safe money which is a KL protection model (with a green border on the browser’s frame)? After more in-depth research, I found that this problem appeared in safe money environment.

Please add a exclusion rule for Secure Keyboard Input for this website:

After done this, It should be OK, right? Please tell us know the result.

Regards.

Sorry after did this also same.

I already tried by disable the entire secure keyboard.

One more thing is I disabled all features from the Protection tab still the issue persists.

But if I try after exit the Kaspersky, it is success

1. as a variant try to add the URL to SSL exclusions list.
  1. I tried but the option is to add file or folders not url

Hello @akhilrajau

@Anton Mefodys (above reply) wants you to exit the browser, add the URL to Network settings, Encrypted connection scanning, Manage exclusions, add the URL, restart browser, restest? Have you done that please? 

Also, what happens if  Network settings, Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is unchecked? Use the same process, exit browser, apply the change, restart browser, recheck?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Sorry after did this also same.

I already tried by disable the entire secure keyboard.

One more thing is I disabled all features from the Protection tab still the issue persists.

But if I try after exit the Kaspersky, it is success

Hello, @akhilrajau 

I am confused that what the problem it is. I take a screen video to try to reproduce the issue you encounter. Do you confirm that the reproduce issue step whether is correct or not?

Yes, same captcha.

Settings are verified and are like that only.

For me always it showing the Access code does not match.

But if I closed the Kaspersky, it is working fine

Hello,

Please disable kaspersky protection addones when you aceess this website. Any better?

Regards.

@Anton Mefodys (above reply) wants you to exit the browser, add the URL to Network settingsEncrypted connection scanningManage exclusionsadd the URL, restart browser, restest? Have you done that please? 

Yes I added but not helped.

Also, what happens if  Network settingsInject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is unchecked? Use the same process, exit browser, apply the change, restart browser, recheck?

This also will not worked

Please disable kaspersky protection addones when you aceess this website. Any better?
Disabled Kaspersky extension and not worked.

Hi All,

From the above points I did the combination of above points.

I mean I uncheck Network settings, Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages and also disable the Kaspersky extension in the browser and it is working fine.

If I did any one it will not work.

Hello @akhilrajau

Thank you for the update & confirming a combination of unchecking Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages & disabling Kaspersky protection extension resolve the eCaptcha issue, however, the *Inject* change is not a “solution”, it’s for testing purposes only. 

Before applying these 2 changes, did the eCaptcha issue happen in every supported browser: Firefox, Chrome & Edge Chromium?  

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi,

I agree that this is not a solution because after uncheck the inject script option I can’t open  Gmail etc. 

Yes, this issue happened in all my browsers. I verified in chrome and edge.

I can confirm that if I quit the Kaspersky security application, it is working fine.

But unable to find the option which is blocking this. Even I tried by disabling all the protections

Hello @akhilrajau

Thank you for the update👌

We do understand, if KIS is exited, the captcha issue does not exist.  

• The uncheck *Inject script*, is used for testing purposes, it’s not recommended (by Kaspersky) as a solution. It’s a valuable test, it will help the Technical experts, help you. 
  1. Does the captcha issue happen if the browsers are run in incognito mode? 
  2. Does the captcha issue happen if KIS, Safe Money browser is used?
  3. Have all browsers been closed, KIS reset to Default, the system Shutdown & powered back on & captcha issue rechecked? 
  4. Raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template below; explain the issue in detail, including all steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot & the outcome of each. Support will request Traces, Logs & other data, they will guide you. Include all URLs where the issue happens, and make a video of the problem, it will help the experts understand the problem: 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

▶ Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. I tried in incognito mode and it’s working fine. So issue in normal mode only.
  2. No, I didn’t use sage money. Generally, it activates for bank sites
  3. I restore the settings to default and verified. But it is same
  4. Thank you I will do that

• Solution
  1. I tried in incognito mode and it’s working fine. So issue in normal mode only.
  2. No, I didn’t use sage money. Generally, it activates for bank sites
  3. I restore the settings to default and verified. But it is same
  4. Thank you I will do that

Hello, @akhilrajau 

Could you check this issue in the latest release build 2021 MR3?

I do the following step to test and record the screen. It is OK now. Could you check it?

https://cloud.qainfo.ru/s/xdVdSfb9oOzI68n

2021 MR3 download site: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/internet-security-free-trial#download

Regards.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I’m having the same problem in version 21.3.10.391 (b) with Kaspersky Security Cloud - Free. But for captchas from here WhyBotDetect?-v001 (captcha.org).

The website where I noticed it was my university website using that captcha service, you could test it with a random user and random password, as the captcha verification comes first, before the credentials authentication. Here: Académico en Línea

The captcha doesn’t work in edge and chrome, even with incognito, but it does work with Firefox.

The captcha works with uncheck *Inject script*

The captcha works when I exit Kaspersky

The website where I noticed it was my university website using that captcha service, you could test it with a random user and random password, as the captcha verification comes first, before the credentials authentication.

Hello @Carlosjrlu,

Welcome!

In our test .academico.espol requires a valid username and password prior to captcha, therefore we cannot test 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

That’s odd, it definitely verifies the captcha first in my end. Can you try failing the captcha on purpose to see if that’s the case?

If so, that means you are not getting any problems with kaspersky and the captcha, but I definitely do, even on my girlfriend’s computer.