Kaspersky can't update on Android

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mee said:

Hello @Mee

Welcome!

?Please follow @Danila T.instruction above & log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Willbex said:

Got the same issue also stops at 25%. Also tried with other vpn and still no luck

Hello @Willbex

Welcome!

?Please follow @Danila T.instruction -> log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 1 month later...

@Igor Kurzin hi also today i am facing problem with updating again. I ran update in 9:14 and update button (where i tap for update flashing Orange then Green - text) maybe 10 times and then i see databases cant update in messages is ERROR 2. I ran again and is showing 100% freezes more than hour.

I have latest version 11.91.4.9037

• 4 weeks later...

@joe47 I have same version but i dont have problem so far now few days without problems... I am on mobile data not on WiFi now.
Maybe try turn off WiFi and try update via mobile data and let me know... 

If you still have problem with updating try reinstall kaspersky and update if not helpful then contact Tech Support.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Kaspersky can't update on Android