Can't pay with Paypal through Safe Money

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Twice I h ave been trying to purchase something using paypal through the safe money and it doesn’t work.  It sends me back to my cart with nothing in it, I had to turn off safe money in order to get paypal to actually finish the order.  I never had problems before this last update.  Any other reasons why this is not working?

• Solution

Twice I have been trying to purchase something using paypal through the safe money and it doesn’t work.  It sends me back to my cart with nothing in it, I had to turn off safe money in order to get paypal to actually finish the order.  I never had problems before this last update.  Any other reasons why this is not working?

Hello @debgram

Welcome again!

We use SafeMoney & PayPal without any issues. 

1. Does PayPal returns to merchant site with no confirmed purchase visible happen irrespective of browser used: Firefox, Chrome, Edge Chromium? 
  2. Has the browser been reset to default? 
  3. Has KIS been Restored to default? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Additional resource:

Read before you create a new topic! 

Yeah it returns to the merchant with it saying I have nothing in my cart and no notification that the order was made.  I’m using Chrome as my default browser. Don’t know what you mean about KIS being restored to default?

Yeah it returns to the merchant with it saying I have nothing in my cart and no notification that the order was made.  I’m using Chrome as my default browser. Don’t know what you mean about KIS being restored to default?

Oh I found what you meant but I wouldn’t be able to test it now since I already ordered it by disabling the KIS and placed my order.

Hello @debgram

Thank you for the information👌

1. Is the merchant site in SafeMoney list in KIS app or the problem happened direct in the browser? 

If it happens again, try all other Supported browsers, if the issue persists, Restore KIS settings, then shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, recheck?

If it still persists, logging a case with Kaspersky Technical Support would be advised. 

Are you able to share the name of the merchant please, we’ll test (as long as we don’t have to spend lots of $🙂 )? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @debgram

For us, the problem we encountered, after submitting the Walmart transaction, PayPal opened in a standard browser, not SafeMoney, despite being configured. 

Apart from that, the transaction processed normally & automatically returned to the Walmart site for finalisation. 

To test SafeMoney not opening, we processed another transaction, via Ebay/PayPal, that worked as expected, a SafeMoney browser opened, & automatically returned to the Ebay site for finalisation. 

If problems continue it would be best to raise it with Kaspersky Technical Support. 

Please keep us posted? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @debgram

For us, the problem we encountered, after submitting the Walmart transaction, PayPal opened in a standard browser, not SafeMoney, despite being configured. 

Apart from that, the transaction processed normally & automatically returned to the Walmart site for finalisation. 

To test SafeMoney not opening, we processed another transaction, via Ebay/PayPal, that worked as expected, a SafeMoney browser opened, & automatically returned to the Ebay site for finalisation. 

If problems continue it would be best to raise it with Kaspersky Technical Support. 

Please keep us posted? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Would adding Walmart to the safe Money help or not?

Would adding Walmart to the safe Money help or not?

Hello @debgram

(to test accurately), we’ve used the issue parameters you’ve reported, i.e., only Paypal is defined in SafeMoney. 

If the issue continues, try the suggestions we’ve posted above, also, if there’s another device, it’s worth testing on that, that may help define if the issue is related to a specific device? 

If all of the above has no result, then the Kaspersky Technical Team need to be engaged. 

Please keep us posted? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋