cant open my kaspersky premium anymore

mohannd 150

after i changed the icon to the second one in pic 1 the kasper asked to restart after that it gives me this problem i tried every way in every article online and didnt work i reinstall the net framework and still and updeated the windows and still and i need to use it to protect my laptop because i download alot of files online 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

1 hour ago, mohannd 150 said:

hey i tried all of that but still didnt work

Hello @mohannd 150

You're most welcome!

1. Has the Kaspersky software been uninstalled & clean installed? IF 'yes', follow the documentation we provided above: What to do if the issue persists? - submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.

Thank you?
Flood? +?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
SA

7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @mohannd 150

You're most welcome!

1. Has the Kaspersky software been uninstalled & clean installed? IF 'yes', follow the documentation we provided above: What to do if the issue persists? - submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.

Thank you?
Flood? +?

i did and submitted a request to technical support and no respond till now

42 minutes ago, mohannd 150 said:

i did and submitted a request to technical support and no respond till now

Hello @mohannd 150

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the extra information. 

The process for submitting a standard support request is as follows: fill in & submit the request, Kaspersky's automated request processing system allocates an incident reference number, beginning with INC0000, which is sent to you, via email, advising you a similar automated script - as follows:

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Technical Support. The following request was registered: ID INC00001*; 
then whatever you've written.... 

• ?At that point the request is in Kaspersky's system, waiting to be reviewed by the Kaspersky team; this may take up to 5 to 7 business days; at some stage a Kaspersky human will contact you, also via email; therefore, you must please patiently wait for them to do so. 
  • The topic heading indicates you have Kaspersky Premium, please read the Premium Support Services guide, noting - some services may not be available - depending upon the region of the Kaspersky subscriber?

Thank you?
Flood? +?

6 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @mohannd 150

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the extra information. 

The process for submitting a standard support request is as follows: fill in & submit the request, Kaspersky's automated request processing system allocates an incident reference number, beginning with INC0000, which is sent to you, via email, advising you a similar automated script - as follows:

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Technical Support. The following request was registered: ID INC00001*; 
then whatever you've written.... 

• ?At that point the request is in Kaspersky's system, waiting to be reviewed by the Kaspersky team; this may take up to 5 to 7 business days; at some stage a Kaspersky human will contact you, also via email; therefore, you must please patiently wait for them to do so. 
  • The topic heading indicates you have Kaspersky Premium, please read the Premium Support Services guide, noting - some services may not be available - depending upon the region of the Kaspersky subscriber?

Thank you?
Flood? +?

ok thank you for your respond

• Like 1