Can't manage my playlists and add comments on youtube when Kaspersky is running

David Onn
Go to solution Solved by richbuff,

Hello @DLDLDL,

Welcome!

No, patch C was released 29th of September 2020, completion date of rollout 8th of October 2020.

Patch C fixed:

Video and audio lags with installed product
Increased load on URL Reputation service
Increased errors in WebSocket analyzer.
Unable to open Eula.txt from Start menu, if the product was installed in silent mode.

• As @Anton Mefodys already advised, MR2 is the fix for the Youtube issues, MR2 is due late October/November 2020. 
  • Until MR2 is released, please use another supported browser, for example Chrome or Edge Chromium.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @DLDLDL,

Welcome!

No, patch C was released 29th of September 2020, completion date of rollout 8th of October 2020.

Patch C fixed:

Video and audio lags with installed product
Increased load on URL Reputation service
Increased errors in WebSocket analyzer.
Unable to open Eula.txt from Start menu, if the product was installed in silent mode.

• As @Anton Mefodys already advised, MR2 is the fix for the Youtube issues, MR2 is due late October/November 2020. 
  • Until MR2 is released, please use another supported browser, for example Chrome or Edge Chromium.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

nothing for Kaspersky Total Security 2021?? os this patch can be used even for those with Total Security

nothing for Kaspersky Total Security 2021?? os this patch can be used even for those with Total Security

Hello @Arios

Welcome!

According to @Anton Mefodys, the issue is fixed in: Kaspersky Total Security (version 21.2.16.590), select the Download link. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Kaspersky Total Security 21.2x library

Hello @Arios

Welcome!

According to @Anton Mefodys, the issue is fixed in: Kaspersky Total Security (version 21.2.16.590), select the Download link. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Kaspersky Total Security 21.2x library

well I got this problem since 2-3days so I guess an update f……. everything. Had to get the mozzila addon to show old youtube to correct it.

well I got this problem since 2-3days so I guess an update xxxxx everything. Had to get the mozzila addon to show old youtube to correct it.

@Arios

Which version of Kaspersky Security Cloud is installed - on the Windows taskbar right-click the Kaspersky Security Cloud icon, select About

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

well I got this problem since 2-3days so I guess an update xxxxx everything. Had to get the mozzila addon to show old youtube to correct it.

@Arios

Which version of Kaspersky Security Cloud is installed - on the Windows taskbar right-click the Kaspersky Security Cloud icon, select About

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Sorry I got Kaspersky Total Security 2021

Sorry I got Kaspersky Total Security 2021

Hello @Arios,

Thank you for updating us👌

The fix is Kaspersky Total Security (version 21.2.16.590) - select the download link, to be redirected to the Global website for version 21.2.16.590

Resource: 

Kaspersky Total Security, What's new in version 21.2.16.590

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I came upon this problem and reinstalling KAV with the links above didn’t fix it for me.  The problem still persists.  First issue I’ve had with this AV program in like 10 years.  As a YT uploader, this is pretty bad news.  I might have to just uninstall it for good.  Over 300 days left in licensing, but can’t go through with this anymore.

I came upon this problem and reinstalling KAV with the links above didn’t fix it for me.  The problem still persists.  First issue I’ve had with this AV program in like 10 years.  As a YT uploader, this is pretty bad news.  I might have to just uninstall it for good.  Over 300 days left in licensing, but can’t go through with this anymore.

Hello @RandomSurge

Welcome!

1. Which supported browsers is the issue happening in? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

How I fixed the problem by adding “youtube.com” to the Anti-Banner bypass list.
Go to Settings (bottom left corner)
Then protection, enable anti-banner
Then add youtube to the “websites with allowed banners” list. With the complete link. 
Refresh page to let it load up properly.

Hope it works!

Then add youtube to the “websites with allowed banners” list. With the complete link. 

Hope it works!

I’ve tried to do the same, but it doesn’t work still.

Hope it works!

I’ve tried to do the same, but it doesn’t work still.

Is the link for you-tube copy and pasted? or just typed in?
I noticed that it didn’t work when I just typed it in manually. but when I copy and pasted the full address bar of my you-tube (with the https:...) it then recognized the website. I also made sure that my kaspersky anit-banner was off for that website.

^ See kaspersky has to be off on the website as well.

I use Kaspersky Internet Security and today I updated it to v21.1.15.500. Now I have the same problem on Mozilla Firefox though I didn’t have that with previous versions.

Please download and install version 21.2.16. You can download it from here: https://support.kaspersky.com/15595

Any better with the current version? 

Great! Installed this version and it’s OK now!

The YouTube issue was indeed fixed with the new 21.2.16 version however if I keep the “Inject Script into web traffic to Interact with web pages” enabled Firefox stops to reload pages after some time meaning that to fix I need to close and reopen Firefox. if I disable “Inject Script into web traffic to Interact with web pages” the issue goes away. Tested several times to get to this conclusion.

The YouTube issue was indeed fixed with the new 21.2.16 version however if I keep the “Inject Script into web traffic to Interact with web pages” enabled Firefox stops to reload pages after some time meaning that to fix I need to close and reopen Firefox. if I disable “Inject Script into web traffic to Interact with web pages” the issue goes away. Tested several times to get to this conclusion.

Hello @JohnnyR2D2

Welcome back! 

If “Inject Script into web traffic to Interact with web pages” is enabled, Firefox stops to reload pages - different problem.

• As fyi, we’re having so many problems with v21.2 & Firefox, sadly & reluctantly, we’ve stopped using Firefox until Kaspersky fix all the problems.
  • Raise a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, see template image, include a detailed history, images and or a video, if it helps to define the problem; Support may request Traces and other data, they will guide you

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Moderators, can a separate topic *If “Inject Script into web traffic to Interact with web pages” is enabled, Firefox stops to reload pages* be created please?