Cant find options in new UI

Hi,

Im on Kaspersky Plus and since the change from Cloud protection I cant locate the following options.

Specifically the On-Screen Keyboard option icon so its not displayed.

Also the use hardware virtualisation option would be good to locate as well.

thannks

e4c5d4e1-f257-42ca-a783-e9463580b388.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having difficulties finding out how to activate hardware virtualisation in the new UI for Kaspersky Plus.

There is no Secure Data Input option nor is it in the setttings for Safe Money as it used to be way back. 

Nor can I find settings for the On Screen Keyboard - which I searched for in the hope they might be together.

Google search just turns up instructions from previous versions

Argh!

54 minutes ago, ColinQ said:
  1. I'm also having difficulties finding out how to activate hardware virtualisation in the new UI for Kaspersky Plus.
  2. Nor can I find settings for the On Screen Keyboard?

Hello @ColinQ

Welcome!

How to enable protection using hardware virtualization:

1. Open the main application window.
  2. Click the Settings ⚙️icon in the lower part of the main window >>the Settings window opens. 
  3. Go to Security Secure Data Input.
  4. Select the Use hardware virtualization if available check box. This check box is displayed when the application is installed on a 64-bit version of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
  5. Select the Use advanced features of hardware virtualization check box if you want to turn hardware virtualization on when the operating system starts.
  • ?If hardware virtualization is disabled on your computer, protection using hardware virtualization will be disabled.

For On Screen Keyboardgo to the Privacy settings section → Secure Data Input settings → Secure Keyboard Input block, Moderator @Berny has posted an image in his reply above & help documentation: How to configure the display of the On-Screen Keyboard icon

IF you get stuck, post back!!

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Yes, but what you are describing does not relate to version 21.6.7.351.

The options under Settings - Security are: Essential protection (File AV, Safe Browsing, Mail AV, AMSI Protection, Network Attack Blocker,Firewall)  and Advanced protection (System Watcher, Intrusion Prevention, Data provision agreement) and Advanced settings (Network settings, Reports and Quarantine, Threats and exclusions).

I have been through each of these settings several times and there is no reference to either hardware virtualisation or on screen keyboard - or for that matter 'Secure Data Input'. The list of Privacy Settings (Kaspersky VPN, Data Leak Checker, Private Browsing, Devices on My Network, Password Manager, Safe Money, Webcam Protection, Stalkerware Detection, Ad-free digital life). Again, having gone though these settings there are no references to either option in the program.

So either the UI has been launched in an incomplete state, or something on my desktop is interfering with it - which is a cause for concern in a security app!

I hope someone with the current release can provide a solution.

18 часов назад, ColinQ сказал:

I'm also having difficulties finding out how to activate hardware virtualisation in the new UI for Kaspersky Plus.

https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Win21.6/en-US/82967.htm

There is no Secure Data Input option

Nor can I find settings for the On Screen Keyboard

https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Win21.6/en-US/90458.htm

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ColinQ said:

I hope someone with the current release can provide a solution.

Hello @ColinQ,

• Open Kaspersky app GUI, select Settings⚙, select Privacy Settings, scroll to the bottom of the page, on the right hand side, select: Secure Data Input:
  1. The first option available is: Use hardware virtualization if available.
  2. The second option is: Secure Keyboard Input.

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• 3 weeks later...