Can't contact support. Can't remove kaspersky ad from desktop

jivers

I cant contact support, broken links, etc. I cant get rid of the kaspersky ad on my desktop. It says I have the free version but I already have a subscription. See pic. Picture will not go away, no option to remove it. Don't know whats happening.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jivers said:
  • I cant get rid of the kaspersky ad on my desktop. It says I have the free version but I already have a subscription.
  • I cant contact support, broken links, etc.

Hello @jivers,

Welcome!

You *don't need to add the *Activation code* again, all that has to happen is the Kaspersky Password Manager has to synchronise with (your) MyKaspersky account, to re-associate with the existing subscription, please do the following: 

1. 👉*kill* the KPM, via the Windows Taskmanager
  2. Shutdown the computer, using *Shutdown*, not Restart, power on by pressing the Power  button, login. 
  3. Start the KPM app, so it's at the *subscriber* Sign in screen, not the Master account login window - see image - signin with the same email address (you) used to buy the subscription
    Spoiler

a-kpm.thumb.jpg.bcbd2b24aab9615b17637cad28f605bc.jpg

These people *can't contact support* either:

‼️According to Kaspersky, the issue's been fixed, but clearly that's not the case‼️

Unfortunately, until Kaspersky *really* fix it, you'll need to patiently wait. 

Ping @Igor Kurzin

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added steps & image - to access KPM

• 3 weeks later...

I tried twice to do this last week, but failed. I wiill try again.  I cannot see the image you included as it seems the link to it is broken.  By the way, removing the Kaspersky picture that is on my screen cannot be done using task manager ('access forbidden').

• Thanks 1