Can't Contact Support

Jundi

Hello

I purchased Kaspersky  VPN but not activated I did not receive activation code !!!

But my issue now I can't contact Support ???? the Web page missed up, all menus are mixed together!!! Drop down menus stays open !!! what is this nightmare

Tried 3 browsers on three different computers , even I tried my mobile without use

Please help

support page.JPG

2 hours ago, Jundi said:
  • I purchased Kaspersky  VPN but not activated I did not receive activation code !!!
  • But my issue now I can't contact Support ???? the Web page missed up, all menus are mixed together!!! Drop down menus stays open !!! 
  • Tried 3 browsers on three different computers , even I tried my mobile without use

Hello @Jundi

Welcome!

1. Was the VPN purchased from a Kaspersky website or via (your) MyKaspersky account or ? 
  2. Which *region / location* are you in, we'd like to check the support page please? 
  3. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed on the computer - if yes, please provide name & version, read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?
  4. Are there any adblockers or extensions that may be interfering with the browser(s)? 
  5. Have the browsers been run in Private/Incognito mode?
  6. Have the computers been shutdown, using *shutdown*, not restart, then powered on by pressing the power button, logging in & rechecking if the browser(s) are working normally? 
  7. Is there enough memory available to the Windows OS? 
  8. Read: I paid for an activation code but didn't receive it

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

Hi, I'm having the same problem but I don't have really clarity on the solution. Do you know if IObit applications may interfere? (As I also opened a thread about Password Manager not working properly on browsers). That's the only cause I can think off. Anyway, I am struggling to contact support having the same exact problem as Jundi