Can't connect to Dell iDRAC9 due to Firefox invalid Self-signed certificate - how to fix?

I can’t connect to any iDRAC on Windows 10 Firefox. I believe it’s because of KIS. Is there a way to add an exception for an entire subnet? I have a lot of IP addresses I do not want scanned, and I don’t want to disable all scanning since I want my internet browsing to be secure for other sites.

The firefox error is:SEC_ERROR_INADEQUATE_KEY_USAGE

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe    firefox.exe    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\    Firefox    15828    idrac-   SSL connection with invalid certificate detected    Blocked    idrac- idrac-        Not defined            Self-signed certificate                Blocked    3/19/2021 12:40 PM

How do I fix this? I have tried dozens of machines and none work.

Try the following:

Kaspersky product settings - Network settings - Trusted addresses - add there the required address.

or 

Kaspersky product settings -  Protection - Application Control - Manage applications - find Firefox process - double click on it - Exclusions - Do not scan encrypted traffic - Only for specified IP addresses - add there the required IP address

Then restart browser and retest the issue.

Try the following:

Kaspersky product settings - Network settings - Trusted addresses - add there the required address.

or 

Kaspersky product settings -  Protection - Application Control - Manage applications - find Firefox process - double click on it - Exclusions - Do not scan encrypted traffic - Only for specified IP addresses - add there the required IP address

Then restart browser and retest the issue.

Your 2nd suggestion worked. Is there a way to add a subnet or must I add every single IP address? This is very tedious. This would be a nice feature to add...