Can't assign license to one device

I have a 5-unit license.  Two licenses are assigned to Windows installations, two to Android installations.  I already have existing license keys attached to my account, I'm trying to switch my devices to use a new license rather than the expiring one.  However, when I try to assign the devices to the new license key only three of the four show up, the fourth isn't there.  Kaspersky is on the phone no problem other than it's quite obviously complaining about the expiring subscription.  How do I get the device to show up?

And why is it so complex in the first place?  Why can't I just say move all my devices to this new license?

Hello @Loren Pechtel

Welcome!

1. On the phone with the expiring subscription, how many days/weeks remain before the original subscription expires? 
  2. ATM, in (your) MyKaspersky account, does the phone with the expiring subscription, show in https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices at all?  
  3. Has KIS been uninstalled & reinstalled & the phone re-synchronised with  (your) MyKaspersky account? 
  4. On the actual phone, can you see You have two subscriptions?  || highlighted red in our image

Please let us know? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Screenshot_20220426-083047_Kaspersky.jpg

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 3 months later...

If you encounter the "You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error
If there is no solution for your issue, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic of your request.

Greetings,
J Wick