Cannot login to Gmail, do not response to I click on accounts or the "Next" button, three browsers, when Kaspersky Internet Security installed [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Raymond Mak,

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security on two Windows 7 Pro PC. Both PC in my home connecting same network. I usually using Chrome keep logging in with my Google account. Recently I logged out to enter another gmail account. When I clicked on the next button Chrome not prompt me for password. I tried clicked on other existing account but not proceed to password, Chrome just do not response to I click on accounts or the "Next" button. Tried on IE and Firefox also the same. Both of my PC have this problem. I reinstalled Windows on one of a PC, download and install Kaspersky Internet Security and Chrome but the problem exist. I uninstalled Kaspersky Internet Security then the problem disappeared. I found a Windows 7 PC in other place, tried install Kaspersky Internet Security on it, no problem at all. Anyone can solve my problem? Thank very much. Raymond Mak

Hi FLOOD, 1. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 2. Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088 (e) 3. There are no error on screen. Just browser do not proceed to password. 4. Yes, I can login my Google account on my iphone or other people's PC. I have 2 PC. Both installed Kaspersky and have same problem. I cannot login GMail only from my own PCs. Thank you for your help. Let me know if more information need.

Hello Raymond Mak, Thank you for the GSI. Re "Using Chrome keep logging in with my Google account, clicked on the next button Chrome not prompting for password, tried clicked on other existing account, not proceeding to password, Chrome does not respond to click on accounts or the "Next" button"
  1. May we have screenshots of the issue please? (please hide any identifying info)
  2. You mentioned the issue is the same on both PCs, may we have a GSI for the 2nd device please?
  3. Also, would you be kind enough please to confirm, you've uninstalled & reinstalled: KIS & Google Chrome on both PCs?
  4. Would you please detail the procedure/s you used please?
Thanks!

• Solution
Hi FLOOD, richbuff, Suddenly, both of my PC can login Gmail now. I have reinstalled the 2nd and installed Avast so as to continue use Gmail. Because of GIS report I reinstalled KIS. I expected GMail will fail again but it works normally. I then checked the 1st PC, it works normally too. I really didn't reinstall KIS or anything on the 1st PC. Although don't know the reason, my problem gone anyway. Thank you for your effort these days.