Cannot contact Tech Support

I am trying to contact Tech Support over a too many activations issue but after I fill in my information on the support page and check the privacy policy box thee Submit button never come on to let me submit it. It has failed the same way on two different browsers on two different PCs. Is there an alternate method to contact Tech Support?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, charlieluce said:

Yes, after I'd filled in all the questions marked required and it didn't work I tried filling in all the questions and even attached a file. Still didn't work, though.

Hello @charlieluce

Thank you for posting back & the information!

There's Email, Chat & Phone support ->https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts , depending on your location, maybe phone support would be able to assist:  

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.3e22738d4b2686afee685f35ae624e9c.jpeg

Additional resource: "You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

I am having the exact same issue.  It does not matter if I try to contact support via their phone, chat, email, or any other of their "contact us" links.  I am redirected to the same web page with the same form.  I fill out all of the fields, but the option to "submit" is greyed out and does not work. 

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, GFGINJA said:

I am having this same issue, if it was fixed, i am trying to contact the support team but send button never activates

Hello @GFGINJA

Welcome!

• @Danila T., advised the issue was fixed, May 24th, 2022
  1. Does the problem with "Contacting support, send button never activates", happen in every supported browser: Edge, Chrome, Firefox?
  2. Does it happen if the browser is run in Private or Incognito mode
  3. Which Kaspersky software: name, version & patch(x), is installed, on the Windows taskbar, or hidden icons, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About?

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

On 9/13/2022 at 6:44 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @GFGINJA

Welcome!

• @Danila T., advised the issue was fixed, May 24th, 2022
  1. Does the problem with "Contacting support, send button never activates", happen in every supported browser: Edge, Chrome, Firefox?
  2. Does it happen if the browser is run in Private or Incognito mode
  3. Which Kaspersky software: name, version & patch(x), is installed, on the Windows taskbar, or hidden icons, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About?

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello Flood,

I've tried in Edge Chrome and Firefox (all up to date).

I am doing it for Kapersky Total Security - V21.3.10.391 (j).

Currently using Windows11.

KR

Goncalo Ginja

3 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @GFGINJA
Thank you for the information!

1. Does it happen if the browser is run in Private or Incognito mode
  2. Kindly post the Support URL please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hi,

Just tried in both and the samething happens, it does not allow to proceed.

https://support.kaspersky.com.br/b2c/pt?qs=on

I've tried to choose Support via Telephone, Chat and email, always goes to the same page.

KR

Goncalo Ginja

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GFGINJA said:

Just tried in both and the same thing happens, it does not allow to proceed.https://support.kaspersky.com.br/b2c/pt?qs=on

I've tried to choose Support via Telephone, Chat and email, always goes to the same page.

Hello @GFGINJA

1. Has the site ever worked before? 
  2. Please go to https://support.kaspersky.com.br/b2c/PT, does the issue repeat? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Just now, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @GFGINJA

1. Has the site ever worked before? 
  2. Please go to https://support.kaspersky.com.br/b2c/PT, does the issue repeat? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1 - It's the first time i am trying to use the Kapersky support.

2 - It did not work, getting the same issue

Attached the screenshot . . I ve tried with and withou product key, with and without attachments

Kapersky form.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GFGINJA said:
  1. It's the first time i am trying to use the Kaspersky support; it did not work, getting the same issue

Hello @GFGINJA

1. For the "Contacting support, send button never activates"  issue, please wait for @Danila T.to engage. 
  2. For the "Not able to activate KTS" issue, what is the actual error please? 
  • IF the images are in Portuguese, please kindly add English translation? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

23 hours ago, GFGINJA said:

1 - It's the first time I'm trying to use the Kaspersky support.  2 - It did not work, getting the same issue

Hello @GFGINJA

Update, we logged a case with Kaspersky, the Kaspersky Chat agent was able to replicate the issue & advised: "There seems to be a problem from our end."

She's escalated the issue to the experts. She apologized for the inconvenience. They are aware of the impact on PT users. 

Atm there's no timeframe available to know when the issue will be rectified; however, as soon as we hear anything, we'll update here. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @GFGINJA

Update, we logged a case with Kaspersky, the Kaspersky Chat agent was able to replicate the issue & advised: "There seems to be a problem from our end."

She's escalated the issue to the experts. She apologized for the inconvenience. They are aware of the impact on PT users. 

Atm there's no timeframe available to know when the issue will be rectified; however, as soon as we hear anything, we'll update here. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Thank you Flood for your prompt support!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 10:22 PM, GFGINJA said:

Thank you Flood for your prompt support!

Hello @GFGINJA

You're very welcome?!

• Would you be kind enough to check & see if the issue persists, please - for us it seems to be working: 
Spoiler

image.thumb.png.91bbc580c75eb77a0096bd91b8a2d8e0.png

Noting, there's been no feedback from support, we've sent a follow-up query?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

3 hours ago, GFGINJA said:

Hi Flood ?It's finally working. Thank you so much for the support given. KR. Goncalo Ginja

Hello @GFGINJA, Goncalo Ginja, 

You're most welcome?!

Thank you so much for taking the time to confirm the support portal issue is resolved for you as well? we really appreciate the feedback!

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife