Can you click the On Screen keyboard prompt to open it?

Surfrat

Hi,

Can you click the On Screen keyboard prompt to open it? 

Hello @Surfrat

Welcome back!

Yes, you can choose how to open On-Screen Keyboard:

• Open On-Screen Keyboard by pressing CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+P.
  • Show On-Screen Keyboard quick launch icon in data entry fields. The On-Screen Keyboard quick launch icon is displayed in the password input fields on web pages.

Click the Edit categories link to open the Categories window. In this window, you can specify on which websites the On-Screen Keyboard quick launch icon for On-Screen Keyboard should be displayed.

Click the Manage exclusions link in the Categories window to create lists of websites on which you want to enable or disable display of the On-Screen Keyboard quick launch icon irrespective of the selected website categories. You can use masks when adding exclusions.

Resources: 

About protection of data entered on the computer keyboard

About On-Screen Keyboard

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

@Flood and Flood's wifeThank you very much for the detailed explanation.

I have my options setup the same as yours but I don’t see the keyboard icon in the password field. I do have the Kaspersky add on installed. I use Firefox.

I will check in other browser’s as well as check if any other add on’s are interfering.

Thanks.

I don’t see the keyboard icon in the password field. I do have the Kaspersky add on installed. I use Firefox. I will check in other browser’s as well as check if any other add on’s are interfering.

Hello @Surfrat

You’re most welcome!

Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit)

Patch(e)

1. In the image you presented, what is the URL of that site, we’ll check it? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. Installed the Kaspersky Password manager and it gives me a key icon but not the keyboard icon.
  2. https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin
  3. https://login.live.com

Hello @Surfrat

Thank you. 

1. As we said in our previous reply, the issue is not related to KPM. 
  2. We’ve replicated the issue for Gmail → image 1
  3. We confirm the icon works for Outlook → image 2
  4. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Application MalfunctionOther template → image 3; Support may request Traces, Logs & other data → they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋