can multiple user licenses be stacked? [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hello, I am unable to find a clear answer to this question I have had for a while. I am looking to purchase multiple 1 year subscription cards for Kaspersky from my local retail store. I am wondering if I can safely redeem all 3 of them cards at once and have them essentially stack on top of each other? I know that with McAfee you can do this but I can’t find anything to suggest kaspersky let’s you do that. Can someone here clarify?

Multiple user license run concurrently, not consecutively. Please do not renew early, renewals start to count time upon purchase, last I heard. Licenses are marketed to be used, not to be warehoused. If you buy a Kaspersky license and do not activate it, it will be good for three (3) more product versions in the future. This information can change, but still, licenses are marketed to be used, not marketed to be warehoused.

• Solution
You can enter a key as a spare key. It will be activated automatically when the first key expires. But only one spare key is possible. Since there are sometimes problems with it, I would enter the second key only shortly before the first one expires, not one year in advance. EDIT: Hi richbuff