Can kaspersky upload data or files i have on my comptuer to a cloud or a server without my knowledge?

I am interested in kaspersky products, however i still have an important question. can kapersky collect or transmit files without my knowledge and consent to a server, or anything else? I have sensitive datas on my drive, and even in the case of an infection i don’t want it to be uploaded to some cloud, or anything else. It should not leave my computer and be replicated ever.
Could that happen with kapersky? If yes, is there a way in the settings to prevent this?

Thank you, i am new to antiviruses softwares.

Hello Berny,

I read through the page still don’t get what “data” means exactly. I don’t care about kaspersky collecting statistics, what i care about is kaspersky eventually uploading a file from my computer to a cloud or a server without my knowledge and approval. I understand that if a file is infected, it could be “downloaded” by kaspersky to the cloud to be studied. could this happen without my knowledge, and could this happen to a random file or only to a specific infected file.
To be clear i have files with password, documents, that must not be duplicated under any circumstances. Is kaspersky the right software for me?
Thank you