Here's an interesting article I have read recently regarding "malware hiding inside images".
https://gizmodo.com/malware-images-virus-photos-pictures-how-block-antiviru-1849572516?fbclid=IwAR0bD94-LvGKCbznJ0Dh2wNH3xb_BFz0F-sJDAX92MKtqfY7UiKtUcQHHlo

I personally did not know about this until recently. I didn't know that this was possible.

But of course, this technique makes sense because images are clusters of data and there's data within the data.

My question is simple, as the heading implies.

Can Kaspersky security suite of software scan images for malware?

I've kept website scans of all URLs enabled and I want every website that I visit to be scanned by my Kaspersky antivirus.

I want to know, do Kaspersky's anti viruses also scan images along with the URLs on elsewhere on a website?

If not, are Kaspersky working on this feature right now? If not, then my request would be to work on this. Thanks.

Here's an interesting article I have read recently regarding "malware hiding inside images".

I personally did not know about this until recently. I didn't know that this was possible.

But of course, this technique makes sense because images are clusters of data and there's data within the data.

My question is simple, as the heading implies.

Can Kaspersky security suite of software scan images for malware?

I've kept website scans of all URLs enabled and I want every website that I visit to be scanned by my Kaspersky antivirus.

I want to know, do Kaspersky's anti viruses also scan images along with the URLs on elsewhere on a website?

If not, are Kaspersky working on this feature right now? If not, then my request would be to work on this. Thanks.image.thumb.png.47ad2cf911428462c545f3a894c1e84a.png