can i disable this notification ? [Updates for your applications]

mantra
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi

i have bought Kaspersky Internet Security after trying Kaspersky Security Cloud free edition

i use Kaspersky Internet Security at work and at the home computer i use Kaspersky Security Cloud free

I have seeing this notification on Kaspersky Security Cloud Free , could be disabled ?

thanks

• Solution

Hi, i have bought Kaspersky Internet Security after trying Kaspersky Security Cloud free edition

i use Kaspersky Internet Security at work and at the home computer i use Kaspersky Security Cloud free

I have seeing this notification on Kaspersky Security Cloud Free , could be disabled?

Hello @mantra

Welcome again!

No. 

Kaspersky is very clear that the free software has limited features, advertising & promotional materials.

All the features with a 👑, are available in Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal or Kaspersky Security Cloud Family. 

The detection is genuine, if you wish to see all information, a subscription is required. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

do you think kaspersky will keep a free home version in the future?

Hello @mantra

You’re most welcome☺!

Yes. 

The original free software is Kaspersky Free, it still exists, however, Kaspersky have since developed & distributed Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, it’s not going away; whereas, (according to Kaspersky) at some stage, in the future, Kaspersky Free will. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

do you think kaspersky will keep a free home version in the future?

Hello @mantra

You’re most welcome☺!

Yes. 

The original free software was Kaspersky Free, it still exists, however, Kaspersky have since developed & distributed Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, it’s not going away; whereas, (according to Kaspersky) at some stage, in the future, Kaspersky Free will. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife 

could be still download the kaspersky free version ?

if yes could you please provide me a link?

i’m not talking about the kaspersky free cloud ?

and may i please the differents between the kaspersky free antivirus and kaspersky cloud free?

thanks