Can´t Send Emails since I've installed KTS from Outlook 2016 , unless I run into a secure connection.

LuisC

Since I have installed KTS I can't send emails from Microsoft Outlook 2016, unless I run into a secure connection. The port for my email account is 465, I think KTS is blocking it, but I can't solve this problem. Anyone can help me?

Since I have installed KTS I can't send emails from Microsoft Outlook 2016, unless I run into a secure connection. The port for my email account is 465, I think KTS is blocking it, but I can't solve this problem. Anyone can help me?
Hi, sorry to hear about this trouble. Please submit a ticket to technical support via https://my.kaspersky.com and include the following information in your request:
  1. GSI report (https://support.kaspersky.com/3632)
  2. Traces (https://support.kaspersky.com/14009) - enable tracing, restart KTS (Exit and start again), start send/receive in Outlook, make a screenshot of the error (if there is one).
  3. Include in your request the information on what solves the issue:
Disabling scan of encrypted connections via Settings -> Additional -> Network -> do not scan encrypted connections? Disabling Firewall? Pausing protection? Exiting KTS? The issue will be investigated by support team and a resolution will be provided.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Berny I've tried switching off the mail scanning coming in and going out I get a different error that says 'Sending reporting error (0x800CCC67): This server responded: 421.4.7.1 Intrusion prevention active for [IP address][L]' I've tried disabling the scan of encrypted connections I haven't done the other tasks yet as I see they're not potential solutions but merely diagnosing at what point mails start working again. I'm also not sure how to pause protection, I can see that I can disconnect Kaspersky from my device but does that remove the software?

Hello Deenoh, Please submit a ticket to technical support via https://my.kaspersky.com Please include the following information in your request:
  1. GSI report (https://support.kaspersky.com/3632)
  2. Traces (https://support.kaspersky.com/14009) - enable tracing, restart KTS (Exit and start again), replicate the steps that present the error or show the error, start send/receive in Outlook, make a screenshot of the error (if there is one).
  3. Include in your request the information on what (if any) action/s solves the issue please?
Thanks!

• 2 months later...
HI I seem to have the same troubles as many previous members. I have no trouble sending and receiving on my Exchange account but on my gmail accounts I seem to have sensing issues. I've tried the Network exclusions putting in smtp.gmail.com and it still does not work. I have 2 machines using exactly the same setup and the same problems. When I switch on my Nord VPN the emails go without a problem. But then I have issues from Gmail beucase the pickup a different location or something and they stop my account and I have to reauthenticate everything. This is becoming a REAL PAIN. I.dont see much effort my Kaspersky to find resolution. My renewal is up in a month. I will have to reconsider renewal at this rate. Please get a solution for me on this matter.

Hello Manny, As well as the advice from Richbuff. For us to address the issue specific to you, we need data please, otherwise, any advice is generic, no analysis can be done with the technical information.
  1. Please upload the GSI, Windows logs .zip, folder to cloud storage of your choice and post back the link.
  2. Exchange account - is this via an application - if so, application name, version?
  3. What Exchange account protocols are configured? e.g: Pop3, Imap, SMTP
  4. Is Gmail accessed via installed Gmail application? If "yes", version?
  5. What protocols are configured?
  6. If Gmail is being access via Gmail application, does the application have a trusted status in your Kasperky software?
  7. Is your Kaspersky software REPORTS generating any errors for the GMAIL issue, if so, please export those events, upload the text file, using the "upload" icon below.
  8. If there are any images that represent the issue/s please share with us? Screen prints are always helpful.
  9. Has the issue always existed or began recently, if recent, has anything (hardware, software, network) changed that you think may shed light on the issue?
  10. Please clarify "sensing"?
  11. Specific to "Nord VPN location/Gmail blocking the account as the location is not recognised" issue - are you able configure NORD vpn location to match your Google account location or does NORD automatically select virtual locations? (I don't use NORD, so can't test)
Please let us know? Thanks!

1. Please upload the GSI, Windows logs .zip, folder to cloud storage of your choice and post back the link. IS IT OK TO PUT THE LINK HERE?
  2. Exchange account - is this via an application - if so, application name, version? Outlook 2016
  3. What Exchange account protocols are configured? e.g: Pop3, Imap, SMTP GMAIL is Imap
  4. Is Gmail accessed via installed Gmail application? If "yes", version? Outlook 2016
  5. What protocols are configured? ??????
  6. If Gmail is being access via Gmail application, does the application have a trusted status in your Kasperky software? I am not sure
  7. Is your Kaspersky software REPORTS generating any errors for the GMAIL issue, if so, please export those events, upload the text file, using the "upload" icon below. Not that I know of
If there are any images that represent the issue/s please share with us? Screen prints are always helpful Task 'xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
  1. Has the issue always existed or began recently, if recent, has anything (hardware, software, network) changed that you think may shed light on the issue? as long as i have been on this version of Kaspersky
  2. Please clarify "sensing"? Should have been SENDING
  3. Specific to "Nord VPN location/Gmail blocking the account as the location is not recognised" issue - are you able configure NORD vpn location to match your Google account location or does NORD automatically select virtual locations? (I don't use NORD, so can't test)
To explain, i just switch NORD on, and i am able to send emails from my Outlook. But the moment those emails are gone, Gmail starts to complain that it detects a problem.

To clarify, I dont have trouble with my exchange account. Only my gmail accounts, I use Rackspace for my exchange. But i have Rackspace and Gmail on my Outlook. I only have trouble SENDING from Outlook on Gmail. I have 2 machines, both exactly the same brand and model. Both running Kas. Both behave exactly the same way with Gmail but Exchange behaves perfectly.

Thank you for the information Manny:
  1. Re "If Gmail is being access via Gmail application, does the application have a trusted status in your Kasperky software? " I am not sure
- please look & confirm - yes / no ?
  1. Re " Is your Kaspersky software REPORTS generating any errors for the GMAIL issue, if so, please export those events, upload the text file, using the "upload" icon below." Not that I know of
- please look & confirm - yes / no ? ----------- Screenprint please: Task 'xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' -----------
  1. Re "As long as I've been on this version of Kaspersky"
How long have you been "on this KTS version? -----------
  1. I dont have trouble with my exchange account.Only GMAIL accounts
I know.
  1. I have Rackspace and Gmail on my Outlook.
What is RACKSPACE?
  1. I only have trouble SENDING from Outlook on Gmail.
I know.
  1. I use Rackspace for my exchange.
What is Rackspace?
  1. Is Rackspace an installed application?
  2. Is Exchange an installed application?
  3. Is Gmail an installed application?
I need you to provide screen images of the:
  1. OUTLOOK application settings, all account settings? - please hide/censor your email address/username
  2. Exchange application settings, all account settings? - please hide/censor your email address/username
  3. Gmail application settings, all account settings? - please hide/censor your email address/username
  4. Rackspace (?) application settings, all account settings? - please hide/censor your email address/username
Please upload these images to a cloud and PM the link to me. ----------- Nord/Gmail I understand - this aspect of the issue is not due to Kaspersky software, it's because your Google account is region specific, at some stage, when we (Google users) set up Google account, things like: phone number, location configurations are input, when Google "sees" a transaction from Humptydoo in Kalamazoo - it checks & goes, "oh, oh, Manny SHOULD BE in Transalvanyia, we, Google, won't allow this transaction", so you either need to configure NORD to your location & or change the Google accout to overide the location configuration. ----------- Please post back, I'm preparing some information for you, however, unable to complete without the above requested information. & please pm me the GSI / Windows log link (it is ok to put the link in your reply, however, your reply is very hard to read as your answers are merged with the original questions, it would be really helpful if you could either put your answers under the questions & or BOLD your answers so they stand out please? Thanks!

Thank you for the information Manny:
  1. Re "If Gmail is being access via Gmail application, does the application have a trusted status in your Kasperky software? " I am not sure
I very rarely access GMAIL from a GMAIL application. I end up replying on my phone most of the time because of this problem that i have of my mails getting stuck - please look & confirm - yes / no ?
  1. Re " Is your Kaspersky software REPORTS generating any errors for the GMAIL issue, if so, please export those events, upload the text file, using the "upload" icon below." Not that I know of
Not that I know of - please look & confirm - yes / no ? ----------- Screenprint please: Task 'xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have PMd you -----------
  1. Re "As long as I've been on this version of Kaspersky"
How long have you been "on this KTS version? About a year now, as long as i have this laptop -----------
  1. I dont have trouble with my exchange account.Only GMAIL accounts
I know.
  1. I have Rackspace and Gmail on my Outlook.
What is RACKSPACE?
  1. I only have trouble SENDING from Outlook on Gmail.
I know.
  1. I use Rackspace for my exchange.
What is Rackspace? https://www.rackspace.com/en-au/email-hosting Rackspace is my hosted EXCHANGE provider I have EXCHANGE, HOTMAIL AND 2 GMAIL accounts on my OUTLOOK 2016. Screen shots PMd to you
  1. Is Rackspace an installed application?
  2. Is Exchange an installed application?
  3. Is Gmail an installed application?
I need you to provide screen images of the:
  1. OUTLOOK application settings, all account settings?
  2. Exchange application settings, all account settings?
  3. Gmail application settings, all account settings?
  4. Rackspace (?) application settings, all account settings?
Please upload these images to a cloud and PM the link to me? ----------- FLOOD, I have PMd you a Dropbox Link.

1. 1⃣ Need images of ALL account settings, please upload to cloud, PM link to me.
  1. 2⃣ Also, please look at your Kaspersky application "REPORTS", are there ANY events for any events that match the issue you are reporting?
  2. 2⃣a If there are, export ONLY those events to a txt file & upload the file to your post by selecting the UPLOAD icon.
3⃣ Please export KTS settings, upload the file to cloud, PM link to me.