Button "not visible" problems in KIS 2021

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hello,

I wanted to report some button problems in KIS 2021 to inform you for fixes. Let me say first: i uninstalled KIS 2021 and reinstalled KIS2021 to overcome problems to understand if they occured during installation,or to understand if they they were because of some reasons related with my pc. But button “not visible” problems continued after reinstallation.. I attached the pictures which shows where the problems are..  By the way,i noticed that report interface is not seen as it should be, some objects, figures are not seen as it should be seen. I wanted to inform about that,too..In button problems, let me say, only buttons’ visibility is off, when i move the mouse over where the button should be, the button works when i click. Only invisible buttons problem. :)

Thanks.. 

Sincerely

I uninstalled KIS 2021 with kavremover tool, i rebooted system, i installed KIS 2021, rebooted again, i updated and rebooted again as you mentioned. I did all the steps.

The problem continues. Flood, It’s free version of malwarebytes, not premium, so it mustn’t be a problem for this issue.. In KIS 2020, no problem occurs while installing KIS into same system, but if KIS 2021 is having problems, the program code must be examined in my opinion, Flood.. Anyway.. The problem didn’t get solved as a result.. Thanks for your helps.. Maybe i decide to use 2020 again.. 

Sincerely.. 

MBam is “on demand”, not “real time”. 

Let me inform you: I use webroot,too. I know you will see  this button problem as a result of other security software (Webroot) which i installed . Beforehand, i never had problems with kaspersky running together with webroot, and i don’t think of uninstalling it nowadays. So let’s not continue to solve this problem. I will use 2020 most probably, but let me give you GSI log for the last time to help you examine the real problem.. Thanks for your helps… I included windows event logs and getsysteminfo tool is working still. As soon as it ends up collecting info of my system,i will send you log details.. Thanks

Sincerely

I send you GSI log in zip format. Thank you for your helps.. I hope you find the real problem about this issue. Because i don’t think this button problem can be because of other installed security softwares. Besides, i turn off Webroot protection while installing KIS 2021.. If I were you, I would examine the program code, which generally errors can be cause of misuses, forgotten correct codes, ...etc. This button problem is not a big problem, The program works as it is. Only button’s visibilities must be checked in program codes.. I’m a software programmer,too.. That’s why i say these.. Let me not be misunderstood.. Thanks for your  helps.. 

Best wishes to kaspersky team..

Possibly incompatible software or hardware is found:

KernelDriver
gfiark
gfiark
system32\drivers\gfiark.sys
Normalized driver file name is:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gfiark.sys
Driver file exist: False

KernelDriver
gfiutil
gfiutil
system32\drivers\gfiutil.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gfiutil.sys

KernelDriver
MBAMSwissArmy
MBAMSwissArmy
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

KernelDriver
PSKMAD
PSKMAD
System32\DRIVERS\PSKMAD.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PSKMAD.sys

FileSystemDriver
trufos
trufos
system32\drivers\trufos.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\trufos.sys

KernelDriver
WRkrn
WRkrn
System32\drivers\WRkrn.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WRkrn.sys

KernelDriver
ZAM Helper Driver
ZAM
\??\C:\Windows\System32\drivers\zam64.sys
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\zam64.sys

KernelDriver
ZAM Guard Driver
ZAM_Guard
\??\C:\Windows\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys

Win32OwnProcess
Malwarebytes Service
MBAMService
"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMService.exe"

Win32OwnProcess
WRSVC
WRSVC
"C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" -service

Running processes:
WRSA (C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe)
File:             C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe
InternalName:     WRSA.exe
OriginalFilename: WRSA.exe
FileVersion:      9.0.28.48
FileDescription:  Webroot SecureAnywhere
Product:          Webroot SecureAnywhere
ProductVersion:   9.0.28.48
Debug:            False
Patched:          False
PreRelease:       False
PrivateBuild:     True
SpecialBuild:     False
Language:         İngilizce (Amerikan)

@maxmathew, why so many security solutions?

They will almost certainly conflict with each other.

Zemana(free version), Malwarebytes (free version), Emsisoft Emergency toolkit, Comodo Cleaning Essentials, Panda Cloud Cleaner, … etc are all these second opinion scanners which do not have real time protection. Don’t you have 2nd opinion scanners in your pc? Why is it so weird for you to have these softwaes installed in a pc? :) Only Webroot has real time protection among all those.. This is my preference, and i never had problems with kaspersky up to today.. :) OSArmor doesn’t have any conflict with any other security softwares,too, and as a multi layer of protection, i prefer to have OSarmor,too.. :))  You can check OSarmor in incompatibility list of kaspersky and you will see OSarmor is not incompatible.. Only Webroot could be a problem, but i never had any problems with kaspersky up to today as long as i keep default settings in Webroot.. You asked, that’s why i explained.. :) 

Sincerely..

I understand. Thank you for info, but i’m aware of this point, and i take these risks. :)  Driver incompatibilities can be a headache time to time, i’m aware of all these. My job is related with these subjects.. But this button invisibility problem is very far from driver incompatibilities.. This writing’s subject depends on different reasons rather than driver incompatibility.. I thank you for your concern, and for your goodwill warnings.. 

Best regards..  

@maxmathew In addition to andrew ’s comments ,  the free space on your “C” drive partition is less than 10%. The recommended free space to allow an OS to function normally is 15%.

Also , here is a message from your Windows Event Log :

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0\avpui.exe' uygulaması (pid 4688) yeniden başlatılamıyor - Uygulama SID'si Yönetmen SID'siyle eşleşmiyor.. “

For a second opinion please contact K-Lab Tech Support

Hello,

Berny, C drive’s free space is 33,6 Gb now. I don’t know when that less than 10 gb was seen,i was downloading somethings once upon a time, and it was 5,6 gb one time, but it was for a short time.. Which log, and when that log was saved, i didn’t examine the logs. and i remembered that KIS 2020 stopped functioning once but it was very different event, not related with driver incompatibility. 

I wondered one thing: please don’t misunderstand me, but are these problems of users being reported to kaspersky team (kaspersky company) ? or you just try to solve from this forum without reporting?  I just try to understand the mechanism how it works.. 

Sincerely 

I understand.. Thank you for your helps.I have an idea but I don’t have time for that= Not today, but i will try to install KIS 2021 in virtual machine and if this button problem doesn’t occur in virtual machine, then i will understand that this may be probably related with my pc software installations which might be conflicting. If this button problem occurs again in virtual machine,too, most probably this problem is not related with softwares installed in my pc. Then kaspersky team must investigate the issue,i guess. But i have works to do now,i don’t have time. Thank you so much for your helps..I may write tomorrow or the next day from here to let you know.. 

Best regards..

Hello,

I couldn’t defeat my curiosity and i tested on virtual machine,too from today. I installed KIS 2021 in virtual machine and I activated trial version and i opened the gui of KIS 2021. As I said, this is not related with my pc software installations which might be conflicting or which might be hindering correct installation of KIS 2021. I attached the files of virtual machine test pictures. You can see that it’s same result in virtual machine, too. Let me say nothing is installed except windows 10,i installed windows 10 today in virtual machine.. from the beginning of my writings, I was already giving a very low possibility for the fact that button problem was related with software installations in my pc…

Kaspersky team must investigate its reason, and most probably they must examine program codes.. Thank you for your patience and for your helps.. 

Best wishes to forum moderators, all helpers..

I would contact and i would create a request with the link you gave, but while creating a request, i must fill the blanks by choosing selections. In “application and system information” part,  Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 is not one of the options. All versions of kaspersky internet security exist, except 2021. From this point ,i understand that it’s not officially released,that’s why these requests won’t be accepted,too. I can’t create a request related with KIS 2021. After officially release of KIS 2021,if this problem continues,i will contact with them.. Thank you for your helps..

Sincerely

Let me inform : Support gave me the link for offline install of kaspersky 2021, and requested me to install from there to see the result . I installed from that link to both my pc and my virtual machine. And again same. I informed the support that it was same again. I’m waiting for support’s answer. :) 

Sincerely