Browser Slowed Down

Human

So since i install kaspersky on my pc, my browser got slowed down, im watching youtube try to pause the video with spacebar and then wait 1-2 second until the video actually paused, is this because of my potato laptop? Im kinda mad waiting 1-2 for the video to get paused OR not even get paused can anyone tell why? Thank you!

Since i install kaspersky on my pc, my browser got slowed down, im watching youtube try to pause the video with spacebar and then wait 1-2 second until the video actually paused, is this because of my potato laptop? 

Hello @Human

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky Security Cloud (KSC) version & patch(x) x=letter, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, righclick the Kaspersky icon, select About?
  2. What’s a “potato” Laptop? 
  3. Which OS version & build, on the Windows Search, type     winver    → a small popup will show version & build
  4. Does the same “ wait 1-2 second until the video actually paused” issue happen in all Supported browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Edge Chromium? 
  5. Is KSC Licensed or Free? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Sadly, it got slowed down again. And about the windows version, i believe its released.

Hello @Human

Thank you for posting back👌

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp      NB USER = your name     
C:\Windows\Temp

• Return to normal mode. 
  • 🅰As a test only, shutdown/exit all browsers, open KSC, Settings⚙ , Network settings, uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages -→ start the browser, is “Browser Slowed Down” still happening? If “yes”, recheck the Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages
  • 🅱As a test onlyshutdown/exit the browser, in KSC,  Settings⚙ , Network settingsEncrypted connections scan, Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components, select Do not scan encrypted connections → Save, , is “Browser Slowed Down” still happening? If “yes”, recheck Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋