Brave Browser Extension in Standard User Environment

I have been doing gradual hardening on my workstation. I just changed my primary account from admin to standard user. Afterwards, I noticed the Kaspersky Password Manager extension in Brave stopped working. The password manager extension still works in Edge and Chrome as expected after the change.

I attempted to remove the extension and then shutdown browser and then reinstall the add-in.

Other settings listed below were active before the change user account type change and the password manager extension worked.

I have not seen any popups for requests for any of the Ask User prompts.

By chance is anyone able to reproduce or do I have a mis-config?

@Berny 

By chance know of a link that will explain “pilot mode”?

• Vivaldi, Brave, Comodo Dragon (a limited number of features are available in a pilot mode)

• 2 weeks later...

Explain “pilot mode”?

• Vivaldi, Brave, Comodo Dragon (a limited number of features are available in a pilot mode)

Hello @RT01100111

Also, a formal response from Kaspersky HQ, to the question → explain “pilot mode”?

1. Import of passwords is not supported in browsers: Vivaldi, Brave, Comodo Dragon.
  2. As use of these browsers is not wide spread, there was an assumption that some bugs can appear in specific scenarios, but in practice, Kaspersky does not see such bugs.

end quote

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋