body of email message is blank in MS Outlook, remedied by disabling the Kaspersky plugin in Outlook. [Closed]

shmu26
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

When I use the "email" command in MS Word to send an open document as an email attachment, via MS Outlook, the message gets sent, but the body of the email message is blank, i.e., the text is removed from it. This can be remedied by disabling the Kaspersky plugin in Outlook. Is there a better way to fix it? Windows 10 x64 1903 KIS 20 MS Office 365

When I use the "email" command in MS Word to send an open document as an email attachment, via MS Outlook, the message gets sent, but the body of the email message is blank, i.e., the text is removed from it. This can be remedied by disabling the Kaspersky plugin in Outlook. Is there a better way to fix it? Windows 10 x64 1903 KIS 20 MS Office 365
Hello shmu26, Welcome! Please tell us:
  1. Windows 10 1903, version?, build? & full name, e.g. Home? Pro?
  2. KIS 20 version? patch(x)? x=letter, free or licensed? (see note at the end of my reply)
  3. Outlook Kaspersky plugin version?
  4. MS Office 365 version? build? & full name, e.g. Home? ProPlus?
  5. Outlook version?
  6. Has the issue always existed or just started?
  7. If the issue has just began, have there been any changes, hardware, software, network, anything at all, in the 24 hrs preceding the issue?
  8. Using CamStudio are you able to replicate the issue and post back please?
Please post back? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

• Solution

I could give you all the exact build numbers and everything, but this issue goes back many years... I probably posted about it on the old forum, which is closed for searches.

Hello @shmu26,
The original forum is not closed for searches.
It's not up to anyone providing help, via the Community portal, to go digging thru archives.
If you'd like our assistance, please post the requested information.

Also please see:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/email-in-outlook-not-displaying-properly/0994aec6-9756-4673-bc29-15930528ce0d
Thank you.