Blue screen error (memory management) on Windows 10 1903 with KIS 2019 [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Dear all, I have been plagued with a blue screen error saying memory management whenever camera is involved. The Windows OS is version 1903 on a Microsoft Surface Book 2 15'' and this only happens in 1903. It will occasionally crash my login page when Windows Hello is activated or when I open my Edge browser as the system host is reported to be using camera or when I use Skype. This is very frustrating. I searched and researched the internet but I couldn't find anything matching the symptom I described. Can anyone help me, please? Oh, regarding dump files, it wouldn't even generate any dump. Ya, so don't ask me for it. Thanks, Alex Goh.

Yup, it is. After I uninstalled KIS 2019, I haven't had one BSoD of memory management error. The reason I know Kaspersky is causing the BSoD is because I notice it fails to generate a little green splash notification about the application using the webcam. Then the laptop will hang before the BSoD appears. Very annoying. I initially ran MemTest86 for 2 rounds and have no errors. I also ran various other tests including chkdsk and sfc and dism. I also reinstall Windows multiple times, before I notice it was Kaspersky. Please advice further.