Blue Page Malicious Software

Hi to anyone that can help me. I have kaspersky anti virus and I'm currently trying to get rid of a blue page malicious threat that keeps my computer from working. The creators want people to go to their site to buy an unlock code. Every time I try and delete the microsoft latest update, or use any virus or other removal tool the blue page just comes back up before removal can take place.  Any solutions?

Yes its ransomware. Can't get my computer to start and keep going anymore. It goes into an ongoing sequence of trying to restart only. The ransomware seems to block off all ports as you try to use an other way to restart it. Tried a boot disk and USB ports and can't reboot start it that way. Tried using Kaspersky but soon as it gets near getting rid of it the blue screen comes up and shuts the computer down and I can't access any other windows. Can't get a screen up and working in safe mode either.

Bsodwindows10.jpg

Edited by John1954

Hello,

I advice you repair OS first. This blue screen is a BSOD issue and the key process has been broken , so system crash.

How to go into windows 10 safe mode: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234#WindowsVersion=Windows_10

Using Dism Repair a Windows Image: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/repair-a-windows-image?view=windows-11

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Using above command to restore windows 10 image. Please reply back its execution result.

Regards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John1954 said:

I can't even get the screen to appear. The computer won't fire up for me to get a screen to work on. I can't get it to open to safe mode at all. The system just flicks on and off all time.

@John1954, Please see this article: https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-boot-to-windows-11-10-system-recovery-options/

You should go into Command Promp to execute above command to try to restore windows image in advanced options of Windows 10 recovery mode.

None of these options work. I've tried them all several times and I was aware of how to use them already. I also tried boot programs via USB and Disk but the drive and other functions won't start. The computer just cycles on and off constantly not opening any sort of screen to be able to make changes. I thought the Kaspersky was there to stop these attacks but it obviously didn't work this time.  Even when the system was working I ran the kaspersky scan and the blue screen just came once it got near trying to get rid of it. Now its locked me out of everything seemingly blocking all ports and start options. 

1 hour ago, John1954 said:

None of these options work. I've tried them all several times and I was aware of how to use them already. I also tried boot programs via USB and Disk but the drive and other functions won't start. The computer just cycles on and off constantly not opening any sort of screen to be able to make changes. I thought the Kaspersky was there to stop these attacks but it obviously didn't work this time.  Even when the system was working I ran the kaspersky scan and the blue screen just came once it got near trying to get rid of it. Now its locked me out of everything seemingly blocking all ports and start options. 

Hello, @John1954

None of these options work.

Please tell us which step of the operation failed, I now specify an operation step, you reply to which step the system failed.

Step1. When the following screen display, Please turn off the machine forcefully via press and hold the Power button 5 second or more until the screen turns off.

2022-04-22_08-09-35.png.43e837768530f519d569a66e5ce693ab.png

Step2. if the PC has been turned off, Please re-start it. Does it display the following screen?

2022-04-22_08-13-32.png.5fea5dfb01c79f18b42360f6c7379b31.png

Step3. After this screen gone, Does this following screen display?

2022-04-22_08-15-33.png.86edc023407549c0f5267daa1d19b42b.png

Step4. Choose Troubleshoot, go head. Any problem?

2022-04-22_08-17-16.png.4b7d918d926aa9d02d73f2105f019f4f.png

Step5. Select Command Prompt, Any problem?

Step6. Enter the command and execute it, any problem?

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Notice: You need to inform us about the specific steps that cannot be carried out. The content that appears on the screen is taken with a mobile phone to take a photo and upload it to reply to us. You can't just say the steps failed, you need to tell us exactly what went wrong and failed.

Regards.