Blockadblock keeps saying to disable my adblock but im not using any in the first place

qwwrty

Blockadblock keeps saying to disable my adblock but im not using any in the first place. Im not even using the full version of kaspersky for that disabling the Anti-banner fix is not possible for me since the Anti-banner is turned off for me automatically

Blockadblock keeps saying to disable my adblock but im not using any in the first place. Im not even using the full version of kaspersky for that disabling the Anti-banner fix is not possible for me since the Anti-banner is turned off for me automatically

Hello @qwwrty

Welcome!

Please tell us:

1. Device OS version & build, use Read before you create a new topic! as a guide? 
  2. KSC version, use Read before you create a new topic! as a guide? 
  3. Is the “Blockadblock keeps saying to disable my adblock” error happening in all supported browsers
  4. Are there any other extensions or addons installed in any of the affected browsers?
  5. Post a full screen image of the problem?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @qwwrty

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

1. Is the “Blockadblock keeps saying to disable my adblock” error happening in all supported browsers: Edge Chromium, Firefox, Google? 
  2. Post a full screen image of the problem - include the URL of the page? 
  3. IF KSC is paused, does  “Blockadblock keeps saying to disable my adblock” error keep happening?
  4. Is KSC Premium or Free? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋