Block Youtube Ads [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Friend,

Hi KarDip, I forgot to provide detailed information because I found that someone else has the same problem in Edge web browser. The following are my detailed information. OS: Windows 10 64 bits. Web browser: Google Chrome, Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit), I was using Kaspersky 18, but upgraded to 19 yesterday. None of the 2 versions can block youtube video ads now. The Kaspersky addon in Google Chrome is: Kaspersky Protection,Version 20.0.543.401, Updated November 7, 2018, Size 162KiB. I guess youtube has some changes and this addon can not block youtube ads now. Maybe you need to update this addon? It's only my guess. Please note that someone else has also reported the exact same problem (could block youtube ads before but now can not) in Microsoft Edge web browser. If you need more information please feel free to tell me. The youtube ads are really annoying.

It's not the problem of Kaspersky settings. Kaspersky Technical Support suggested me reset the Chrome web browser. I did further, I uninstalled and reinstalled my Chrome web browser and now Kaspersky Chrome addon can block youtube advertisments again. I guess it was caused by something wrong in Chrome web browser but I still don't know where it is. Anyway, Kaspersky add can block advertisments in youtube videos perfectly now. Thanks for everyone's response.

• 7 months later...