Black screen in rescue disk 18 ?

Hello everyone,

So i tried to boot my pc using the rescue disk 18 but I get a black screen  in both graphic and limited mode

pc specs:

cpu: I9-10900F

GPU: Rtx 2070 zotac  amp extreme

MB: Asus tuf gamin z490 plus / bios version 2401

WINDOWS 10 x64 VER: 21H1/ build: 19043.1052

STORAGE:aorus ssd 250 gb 

Thank you for your replay 

Yes I  have the latest nvidia driver installed (471.11)

I have no idea if the software u provided is available for win10 or no there page shows linux support only

it’s worth mentioning that when i go in graphics mode my keyboard and mouse still light up and num. lock light is still responsive 

is there is any thing that should be turned on ?? maybe something in my Motherboard or windows ?

thank you in advance

@lordofbonquer 

I have no idea if the software u provided is available for win10 or no there page shows linux support only

It depends from your scenarios: if you want to scan your windows system from LiveCD then KRD has no alternatives. If you just want to scan your pc with any Kaspersky product then your can get KVRT - it’s free AV utility for Windows.

is there is any thing that should be turned on ?? maybe something in my Motherboard or windows ?

It’s common problem in linux-based solutions with NVidia drivers :( Linux comminity often gives this general advice: if you want to use linux-based solutions without problemes then you should avoid using\bying NVidia videocards.