Black screen (1x1) issue persists.

Hello @Igor Kurzin

https://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/john_prine/hello_in_there.html

Hello In There

Same problem, different site.

AB & PB OFF.

I'd have added this to the already existing topics, however, they have a status of closed, despite the fact the issue persists. 

Support have also not resolved the issue. 

Link

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 month later...

Hi-I’m still having the same problem receiving a black screen which shows deeplink (1x1) after I click on a link inside a website (I.e. mypoints.com). Clicked on mypoints website to redeem points for a Microsoft Gift Card which redirected to the following:  htxps;//click.linksynergy,com/deeplink

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello @rd1,

Welcome!

https://youtu.be/G0Y7h5qT6_s

🅰

1. Does (1x1) black screen on mypoints www after selection MS redeem points, happen irrespective of browser used? 
  2. Is Kaspersky protection extension enabled in all supported browsers? 
  3. If “yes”, does turning Private browsing & or Anti-Banner OFF stop the (1x1) black screen? 
  4. Does resetting the browser to default stop the (1x1) black screen
  5. If browser is run in incognito mode does  (1x1) black screen on mypoints www after selection MS redeem points issue persist? 

🅱

• 1 If the issue persists, please log a Support request, open your My.Kaspersky.com account, go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new
  • 2 Fill in the template as in my image, include a GSI & Windows logs, a video of the issue, source sites, links taken from the sites, images, all history is good, the more detail the better, also mention the (1x1) black page issueare being investigated by @Igor Kurzin
  • 3 After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human🕵 will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account. Support may ask you for Traces, captured as the issue is replicated, they will guide you with the necessary steps. 
  • 4 Please add the INC # to this topic? 

Please  keep us posted with any updates they provide please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Igor Kurzin,

Same problem, different site.

AB & PB OFF.

Support have also not resolved the issue in v20. 

Also, before anyone bombs this topic with “fixed in v2021 advice”, we’d check if that were correct, however, atm, we do not have v2021 & we are not manually updating v2021 bc Kaspersky have changed some update features, we’re waiting to “observe” those changes via the automated update. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Igor Kurzin,

Kaspersky version 2021 CR:

Kaspersky’s own page, 2 links resolve to Black (1x1), 1 link resolves correctly:

Source

Google Play Store link = https://app.appsflyer.com/com.kaspersky.secure.connection?pid=klsite&c=nogeo_hp

Apple link = https://app.appsflyer.com/id1278886362?pid=klsite&c=com_hp_link

Apple MAC link = https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1208561404

Link

😴

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

hi @FLOOD

Thank you for these reports. No repro on my PC and on a virtual machine. Have you enabled some non-standard filters in Anti-Banner? You reported a few situations above and I get no reproduction on neither of them. We would need traces with reproduction submitted to technical support to further investigate.

Regards,

Igor

How do you suggest us to fix the problem, if we do not have any diagnostic information and the issue does not occur in our tests? 1x1 issues are usually pretty straightforward and can be resolved with the traces at hands. 

You are saying “we submitted” - can you kindly give more details on who is “we”? Where do I look for the traces? INC numbers?

Thank you.

Hello @Igor Kurzin,

• Traces were provided to you as per your request. 
  • There’s a claim the issue’s been fixed in v2021, topics closed on that basis; yet, the ongoing issues & traces methodology suggests fixes may be being applied on a site by site basis - something doesn’t add up (ioo).  

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

1x1 issues can have different nature. There was a bug, that led to 1x1 and that was fixed in 2021. I suppose, the topics were closed because they were related to this bug. 

If a 1x1 case occurs now with 2021, most likely it is a different issue, not related to the fixed bug and requires further research.

I will check the status of the provided traces and get back to you. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Exact same problem with black screen in Chrome AND Edge which is DRIVING me CRAZY! I even uninstalled Nvidia driver, deleted ALL WEB history to no avail UNTIL I DISABLED TOTAL SECURITY 2020!!! No more black screen!

Kaspesky fix that ASAP blocket.se is the BIGGEST webpage in Sweden and I get black screen EVERY TIME I LOG IN with my USER NAME. EVERY TIME! 

academicwork.se:   Same thing, try to apply to any job via this link:
https://jobs.academicwork.se/

Boom, Black SCREEN, can't do sh*t!

Please, your "security" is unusable, fix that ASAP.

• 2 months later...

Hello @Igor Kurzin

Black screen 1 x 1 issue persists, v21.2.16.590, Kaspersky blog: All you need to protect your smartphone side link on article: Five life hacks for Netflix users, all Supported browsers:

Chrome 

Firefox

Edge Chromium

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello,

which site have encounter 1*1 issue?This website? Could you do the following step to investigate this issue?

Press F12 to open development tool and swith to Network tab and press Ctrl+F5 ( for firefox) or Shift+F5 (for chrome) to reflash the webpage. what situation display in Network tab, Did it display any error message ( State is not 200 ) in it?

Regards.

Hello @Igor Kurzin

Black screen 1 x 1 issue persists, v21.2.16.590, Kaspersky blog: All you need to protect your smartphone side link on article: Five life hacks for Netflix users, all Supported browsers:

Chrome 

Firefox

Edge Chromium

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello  Flood🐳+🐋, 

No repro on my end. You know what to do ;) 

Regards,

Igor

Hello @Igor Kurzin,

Thanks for participating👌

We ran the KIS Privacy cleaner, the dud link com.kms.free, now no longer exists, the image redirects to the GooglePlayStore/KISA

At this stage, we’re not convinced the Black screen/1x1 issue is fixed on a global basis. We’ll continue to monitor & update this topic if & when events occur. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋