Barclays Kaspersky Conflict

EJ_5199

When I select messages from the Barclays home page, the messages page opens and immediately closes back to the previous page. This happens so quickly that I cannot supply further information. Similarly, when I move to all translations from the initial home screen, control is transferred to the next screen then immediately goes back to initial screen.

I’m running Security Cloud Free ver. 21,2,16.690 with Mozilla Firefox 84.0b3 (64-bit)

Hello!

There is a bug for the issue (4567416). Investigation is in process.

Try to enable Kaspersky extension in browsers.

If the issue persists - the variant here is to add the URL to SSL exclusions or to disable script inject option.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Alanch

Welcome!

8 days ago,  23rd November 2020, @Anton Mefodys said:

• There is a bug for the issue (4567416). Investigation is in process.

If the issue persists - the variant here is to add the URL to SSL exclusions, or to disable script inject option.

unquote

Kaspersky Security Cloud (version 21.2.16.590a)

How to manage Anti-Banner in the browser

About Private Browsing

Web Anti-Virus settings

Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages

Trusted URLs

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Alanch

Welcome!

8 days ago,  23rd November 2020, @Anton Mefodys said:

• There is a bug for the issue (4567416). Investigation is in process.

If the issue persists - the variant here is to add the URL to SSL exclusions, or to disable script inject option.

unquote

Kaspersky Security Cloud (version 21.2.16.590a)

How to manage Anti-Banner in the browser

About Private Browsing

Web Anti-Virus settings

Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages

Trusted URLs

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks Flood - disabling the script inject option works for me. I’ll just have to remember to do it every time I want to use the Barclays site as I don’t want to leave it disabled all the time!

Any idea how long it will be before the bug fix is rolled out?

Thanks Flood - disabling the script inject option works for me. I’ll just have to remember to do it every time I want to use the Barclays site as I don’t want to leave it disabled all the time!
Any idea how long it will be before the bug fix is rolled out?

Hello @Alanch

You’re most welcome☺

Re Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages, yes, you must re-enable when required; as a rule, that particular “solution” is only suggested for trouble shooting purposes, it’s not a recommended, permanent solution. 

There is no eta for the problem, however, it’s apparent, from the comments @Anton Mefodys & @Igor Kurzin have added in this topic and Buffering problem using Online Banking - webpage drops back & Bank Transaction problems, with latest version of Kaspersky Total Security, the issue is being worked on. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋