Banking site → "Certificate verification problem detected"

I’m being blocked from entering my on line bank site. Does it have  something to do with my Kaspersky Internet Connection? I can  get on using my Android phone but not my desk top. I also get this message: 

Certificate verification problem detected

Certificate chain is broken (error: 0x00000003)

You are strongly advised against visiting this website to avoid problems with security and storing your confidential data.

I’m being blocked from entering my on line bank site. Does it have  something to do with my Kaspersky Internet Connection? I can  get on using my Android phone but not my desk top. I also get this message: 

Certificate verification problem detected, Certificate chain is broken (error: 0x00000003)

You are strongly advised against visiting this website to avoid problems with security and storing your confidential data.

Hello @Gary51

Welcome!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. & share with us: System OS version & KIS version & patch(x) details? 
  2. Messages "Certificate verification problem detected" and "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" when trying to open a website
  3. Does the same “Certificate verification problem detected, Certificate chain is broken (error: 0x00000003)” error happen in all Supported browsers: Firefox, Edge Chromium, Chrome? 
  4. May we know the name/URL of the bank site - we’ll test to see if the same error happens? 
  5. Has the bank site ever worked correctly? 
  6. Post full screen screen-print of “Certificate verification problem detected, Certificate chain is broken (error: 0x00000003)” error & the certificate details & certification path → we need to see what you see? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

The problem exists on both Chrome and Microsoft Edge. It worked just fine up to a couple months ago. The site is associatedbank.com. I tried tagging it as an exception on my Kaspersky but still won’t work. I also tried logging in without Safe Money and it won’t let me.

Hello @Gary51

Thank you for both images & information. 

Please share with us: 

1. System OS version & build
  2. KIS version patch(x) x=letter → on Windows Taskbar or hidden  icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Does the Geo-blocking screen show after selecting "I understand the risks & wish to continue", as shown in the first screen/image? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

Please check the website certification via the following method such as chromium edge.

First, Set the website to the exclusive rule.

Second, check the website certification.

Third, Check the certification is like me or not, Please feed back the result and tell us what is it from your side.

Regards.