Auto Renewal

I am on auto renewal. If my bank has changed my debit card but my bank account details remain exactly as they were previously do I need to notify Digital River or will my auto renewal go through automatically without my needing to do anything?

Thanks 

Thanks for the reply, harlan 4096.  I have re-read my post and now realise that it is possible to infer from what I wrote that I wish to disable auto-renew but I do not. I simply want to be sure that a change in the last few days to my debit card such as happens every few years when the bank re-issues your debit card with new details does not affect K's ability to deduct my renewal fee direct form my bank account

4 hours ago, harlan4096 said:

I think You have to contact to Digital River to that matter, We can't help You in that in this community ?

Thanks for the reply, harlan 4096.  I have re-read my post and now realise that it is possible to infer from what I wrote that I wish to disable auto-renew but I do not. I simply want to be sure that a change in the last few days to my debit card such as happens every few years when the bank re-issues your debit card with new details does not affect K's ability to deduct my renewal fee direct form my bank account

• Like 1