ASUS's program cannot load when KIS latest database update

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

I have just updated my database and restarted my computer. This did NOT fix the problem. Armory Crate is still not recognizing my motherboard or my fans.

Correction: after having done a complete shutdown and startup, the problem is now fixed. Thanks Kaspersky! You did a good job fixing this!

Edited by Eraden
  • Like 1

First time it doesn't work. I tried reboot and Total Security database update.

Next I unistalled Armory Crate, Rog Service. Next uninstalled AI Suite III using "UninstallAI3Tool_1.00.04". Next I cleared lefover information using RevoUninstaller.

Next I reboot ann install AI Suite III again, install Armory Crate and reboot. 

Now it works all!!! Thanks. Hope not to have similar issues anymore with KTS.

17 minutes ago, thiagoramos said:

Nope... it doesn't work... i install a few minutes ago and don't working.. the services dont start

sasdsad.png

Did you try shutting down your computer completely and then restarting, thiagoramos? Also need to update Armory crate after restarting.

Edited by Eraden

7 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Dear all, the fix has been published, please update databases and restart PC to apply the fix. 

First of all. Thank you for this. But I think, at least a good number of us here following this topic would be interested to know what have happened? At least for transparency reason. And bringing to your attention first if something similar like this happens again in the future. So that we'll not end up trying out so many things ourselves - up to the point that some users have already reformatted their system thinking that it would resolve whatever is happening in their computer.

I'll try to reinstall KIS in my system. And I'll update this note/comment. 

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 2

It's good to see that others are having the same issue as I am, a full uninstall is the only way to make AI Suite useable as when Kaspersky is installed (Total Security) it gives the above errors that others have posted. When is a fix for this being pushed out if there's even a fix?