asp.exe processing error

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

hi there , Its been two day and im keep getting this error message (the one in the picture).
Also it keeps telling me that "trojan.Multi.GenAutorunProc.a" is infected memory object and you need to restart to clean it.
it happen 3-4 time a time and after restart it goes well for few hours, then this cycle happens again. 

kasper.png

Thanks for your response , exactly the object E is my BitLocker Drive and its locked all the time.

now with you help i find out , i should make some drive exclusion in setting to avoid this scan 

but the Bitlocker drive does not appear in exclusion list because its locked all the time.

How can i add this drive into exclusion to avoid this scan?

kasper.png

• Solution

Hum that's weird that encrypted E: drive does not appear in exclusions, but nevertheless Your K. sends processing errors about it ?

It seems K. Threats and Exclusions settings are not designed to exclude a full drive but a File or Folder, anyway You can try to add this exclusion manually:

image.png.916b1439ce8bd214aa3d6f03ceb665d5.png

In Protection Components, tick all of them…

• Like 3

Dear user.

Thanks for your message. Depending on how you have set the encryption in BitLocker, this could hide the drive making it unaccessible for other applications. That could be the reason you cannot find it when set the exclusions.

If your computer is for corporate use, you should ask MBAM Manager for details about encryption settings. If you have set BitLocker, please check configuration according to MS documentation. Recommendation given by moderator @harlan4096 , should be enough to avoid run scan task on that drive. 

Regarding detection of trojan, please don't hesitate to follow this instructions from moderator @richbuff:

Kaspersky Settings > Additional > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > enable Detect Other Software. and do a databases update > reboot, then do a scan. Clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then reboot. After that, uninstall any recently installed junk > reboot. After that, uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot. Uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons and extensions and plugins in all of your browsers. Remove the junk argument from the target field of the browser shortcut properties. Remove any and all junk search providers in all of your browsers. Then if need be, change your home page, in all of your browsers. How to clean up your browsers: http://support.kaspersky.com/us/viruses/solutions/10319 If you are using a router, reset the router, change the router password to a strong password, enter the correct information according to your internet providers instructions, then clear browser cache and cookies, reboot. Any better after that? If still no go, Please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/ Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: a. Description of the issue. b. Screenshot of the full detection details. c. GSI

Edited by Vimaro
  • Like 3