Archivo en Chrome Malware "kysearchds1283-a.akamaihd.net" [Closed]

Moli
Go to solution Solved by KarDip,

I have a problem on my Mac. For a few days now I have this file as a browser in Google Chrome "lkysearchds1283-a.akamaihd.net" I have passed the Kaspersky antivirus completely a few times and it does not erase it. Does anyone know how I can delete it?

Hello @Moli

Thank you for your reply & the image.

1. Select the 3 tiny vertical dots, to the right of kysearchds1283-a.akamaihdo, there should  be an option to remove.
  2. & have any extensions, addons or themes been installed in the 24hrs prior to the kysearchds1283-a.akamaihd issue beginning? 

Please let us know?

Thank you

Flood

Hi Kardip. 

I have already solved the problem. I have gone to my profile where you had indicated and indeed there were two profiles that made Chrome start with this malware.

I have removed them and then I have gone to the Chrome settings and it has already let me remove this virus as the default browser.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Hi Kardip. 

I have already solved the problem. I have gone to my profile where you had indicated and indeed there were two profiles that made Chrome start with this malware.

I have removed them and then I have gone to the Chrome settings and it has already let me remove this virus as the default browser.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Hi @Moli 

I love good news, thanks for taking the time letting us know it is solved.

Thank you

HI

I did everything mentioned above, each of the steps, but still can't delete the malicious a.akamaihd search engine default.
- I deleted the profile (there were no malicious “profile”, still delete every profile and create a new one)
- I did a reboot and cleanup
- I removed any extensions, addons or theme

and I still can't remove the malicious a.akamaihd search engine defaul on my Chrome, what can I do?

I also uninstall the chrome and reinstall it and nothing, isn't the kaspersky TOTAL SECURITY supposed to eliminate these malicious viruses?

Thank you