AppLock is not working properly in android [Closed]

Scofield
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

applock function is not working properly in my phone.

The applock screen will show up, when switching the app.

I cannot switch between apps normally.

Also, the lock screen will show again, when i am checking the notification bar and it is annoying.
I have tired another applock app, it works fine on Android10.

Phone: Pixel 3a xl

Security Patch: Dec 2019
KIS VERSION: 11.37.4.2691

Hello  @Scofield,

Welcome!

1. Is the issue new or has always existed? 
  2. Is AppLock set for every app or specific apps?
  3. Has AppLock been configured with:  secret code, unlock pattern or fingerprint or a combination of these security options? 

⚠ Regarding “The applock screen will show up, when switching the app. I cannot switch between apps normally."

May I have a video please? 

Note: if, for example, Facebook is protected & Gmail is protected, Facebook is active, you switch to Gmail, enter the Applock unlock data, use Gmail, switch back to Facebook, KIS will ask for the  Facebook unlock secure data again, this is normal. 

⚠ Regarding “lock screen will show again, when i am checking the notification bar” 

May I have a video please? 

Please post back?

Thank you

1. not idea, i just switched to kaspersky paid version
  2. applock set for specific apps
  3. combination 

i found that the lock screen will show up when leaving the app or touching the floating object

Additional information: i am using nova launcher with android 10 gesture navigation

Link

Link

Hello   @Scofield,

Thanks for replying, the information & the videos. 

Regarding 1. as the AppLock feature is only available with KIS Premium, and you’ve just switched to Premium, the issue is new. 

Regarding the first video, each time you access an app that’s configured to be protected by AppLock, it’s necessary & normal to authenticate, that’s  how AppLock works. 

With the 2nd video, after sliding down the notification screen, & returned to an app that is protected by AppLock, it’s necessary & normal to authenticate, that’s  how AppLock works. 

Thank you. 

Hello   @Scofield,

Thanks for replying, the information & the videos. 

Regarding 1. as the AppLock feature is only available with KIS Premium, and you’ve just switched to Premium, the issue is new. 

Regarding the first video, each time you access an app that’s configured to be protected by AppLock, it’s necessary & normal to authenticate, that’s  how AppLock works. 

With the 2nd video, after sliding down the notification screen, & returned to an app that is protected by AppLock, it’s necessary & normal to authenticate, that’s  how AppLock works. 

Thank you. 

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the first video, when switching app, the lock screen will show up few second and disappear before i select the app. Also, at the last of the video, i am going to the home page, but AppLock still need to enter the passwcode.

As for the video 2, applock locked the app when sliding down the notification, can applock have option to disable it?

Those issues does not exist when i using other applock apps, they can sliding down the notification or switch between apps and lock the app again flawlessly.

Maybe the lifecycleListener is not triggered correctly.
Please help to investigate it.