Apple Music and banking App MoneyMoney

derjoe
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

I switched to MacOS 11 this week and since then AppleMusic and my banking app MoneyMoney no longer work. Unless I switch Kaspersky off completely. What can I do so that Kaspersky doesn't always turn me off? thx

Hello @derjoe

Welcome!

1. Check List of applications incompatible with Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac.
  2. Uninstall KIS using the uninstall wizard - follow the directions carefully, at the completion of the uninstall: shutdown the MAC using Shutdown, not restart, power on, login: 
  3. Download and clean install a NEW KIS installer - follow the directions carefully, at the completion of the install - shutdown the MAC using Shutdown, not restart, power on, login: make sure KIS is active, recheck AppleMusic & MoneyMoney issues?  
  • If the AppleMusic & MoneyMoney issues persist, raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template below as a guide, include a detailed history,  all recovery steps taken, Support may ask for Trace files & other data, they will guide you. If you have images & or video of the  AppleMusic & MoneyMoney issues include those please?

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi there,

the same problem here! 

I killed temporarely the Kaspersky Filter and IDS in the Network; then running MoneyMoney, after that I allow again filtering. But that’s not a very common solution. :-(

Hi there, the same problem here!  I killed temporarily the Kaspersky Filter and IDS in the Network; then running MoneyMoney, after that I allow again filtering. But that’s not a very common solution. :-(

Hello @Bernd

Welcome!

The Kaspersky Community cannot fix this, if you’ve followed steps 1 to 3 & the issues persist, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template below as a guide, include a detailed history,  all recovery steps taken, Support may ask for Trace files & other data, they will guide you. If you have images & or video of the  AppleMusic & MoneyMoney issues include those please & include the URL to this topic

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

This is a bug in the macOS and it will be fixed in the future by Apple (macOS 11.2 or newest). As temporary solution need uninstall the Little Snitch and/or CISCO and restart Mac. Check that components of these applications are removed from the macOS network settings (need uninstall). Check problem again.

• 1 month later...