App not working on Chrome-based browser

I can no longer use the Password Manager on any Chrome-based browser. It started with Chrome itself, then moved to Edge, and now on Brave.

I've already uninstalled both the antivirus and the password manager itself, but it didn't work

Screenshot 2024-03-16 224423.png

On 3/17/2024 at 12:44 PM, russewelt said:
  1. I can no longer use the Password Manager on any Chrome-based browser. It started with Chrome itself, then moved to Edge, and now on Brave.
  2. I've already uninstalled both the antivirus and the password manager itself, but it didn't work

Hello @russewelt

Welcome!

1. What is the *actual* error , what is happening - all you've shown is an image of the password generator? 
  2. Which OS version & build, read: How to find the version of your operating system?
  3. Which KPM version, in Windows Taskbar -> hidden icons, rightclick the KPM icon, select About
  4. Which Anti-virus *name & version* was uninstalled & reinstalled, read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...

@Flood and Flood's wife

1. This image shows there is no integration between KPM extension and KPM application (See how it appears in the Firefox extension in the attached image)

2. It's version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.3374), Win11

3. KPM version 24.0.0.428 (a) /1710157841_7562 /1.1.0.2_1

4. Kaspersky Plus version 21.16.6.467(c)

firefox.png