Any news on when Secure Connection is gonna be working with Windows 11?

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

It’s out of beta now. Not quite sure why secure connection isn’t working but surely it should be by now.

Hello @Num_T,

Welcome!

We formally logged the support of 21H2 issue with Kaspersky early October, the experts advised, support of 21H2 is supported, however, the documentation will not be updated until mid December 2021😏

1. Which patch(x) is your KVPN on?  
  2. Specifically what is not working, are there errors?
  3. Has a full uninstall & new install been done? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial, by @Danila T. 

@AlRashed Apologies for any confusion - I meant Windows 11 is out of beta now so why the eff does Kaspersky VPN not work with it? The devs should have been testing during the lengthy beta period of Windows 11 to ensure compatibility. The release should come as no surprise to anyone imo. 

Anyway, I’ve cancelled my subscription and will just have to wait and see when a patch/release is launched that is compatible. Guess I’ll take a look at an alternative in the meantime.

@Flood and Flood's wife 

I thought I’d have a bash at not entirely giving up on this so have uninstalled and re-installed, so now:

1. 21.3.10.391
  2. I am getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET errors in chrome.
  3. Nope sorry may get round to at some point.

However! I have now determined that it IS working but not with some of the servers that have worked prior to my Windows update. Long story short I had got into the habit of connecting via an Argentinian server…. well that is what isn’t working anymore (DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET). Germany server however is fine - I’m in the UK. So not sure what is going on but that appears to be the latest on it my end.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i want to leave my mark on this thread, since my KVPN isnt working too in windows 11.

i already re-download, uninstall, and install new version of KVPN. still not working.
I already tried to reset all my network interface too, and not working either.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET on browser, and Unidentified network on Network Interface

---- update *

I’m testing the BETA Version of KVPN and seems like it worked now ( can connect )

Hello,

Kaspersky VPN should work on Windows 11. If there are any problems, you can contact support: Consumer Support Contacts

Also you can take part in beta testing of the new build of Kaspersky VPN (maybe this will solve the problem):

Link

Why not you test by yourself?

My response kinda rude, but people will not post here if its work, and we will not complain!?

Upgrade windows 10, to windows 11  and bug show up!

VPN show "Connected" but we cant surf the Internet, and etherner show "unidentified" 

I have 2 device tested by my self, my laptop with Intel processor, and My PC with AMD both running with windows 11.

Like i said, using normal download the vpn not work, i tried 3x reinstallation, including reset my ethernet driver, and etc.

The BETA program work fines, but the PUBLIC Non BETA not works.

Thanks.

Hello, @PrinceRay !

Thank you for your feedback. All products are tested before release. But, as you understand, it is not possible to test the product on every possible device and network configuration. Specific configurations with a problem may appear. Complaints about problems with Kaspersky VPN on Windows 11 are single (according to our statistics).