Anti theft for Windows devices

I note that ESET security software has an anti-virus function for Windows devices as well as Android devices. I'm not sure if any other anti-virus suites have a similar feature but would that not be a good feature to add to Kaspersky products for added peace of mind?

I note that ESET security software has an anti-virus function for Windows devices as well as Android devices. I'm not sure if any other anti-virus suites have a similar feature but would that not be a good feature to add to Kaspersky products for added peace of mind?
Hello BrianE, As well as what the shield has posted, specific to Android: Kaspersky has: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kms.free Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus: AppLock & Web Security ► Find my phone — locates & locks your Android phone or tablet if it’s lost or stolen ► Anti-Theft — protects personal information from thieves, wiping it from your device probaby similar for iOS....

Hello BrianE, As well as what the shield has posted, specific to Android: Kaspersky has:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kms.freeKaspersky Mobile Antivirus: AppLock & Web Security ► Find my phone — locates & locks your Android phone or tablet if it’s lost or stolen► Anti-Theft — protects personal information from thieves, wiping it from your device probaby similar for iOS....
Yes, I have already set that up - it was the apparent lack of a similar feature for Windows devices that I was wondering about. In the example I quoted, ESET creates a phantom account on a Windows device (PC, laptop or whatever) and if the device is stolen or lost and someone logs in via the phantom account, it prevents access to the real accounts and starts sending information about the location of the device/takes mugshots, etc.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

I was using ESET Internet Security before and now I’m using Kaspersky Total Security and I’m wondering if Kaspersky will  include anti-theft feature in windows machine like in ESET Internet Security.

Since I’m using a laptop this feature will be great.

Thanks,