Android security features availability

Chrisps
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello,

Just one clarification needed.

I have noticed that some android security features are missing one one of my android devices

Smart home monitor and social privacy. Those features are available on my tablet but missing on my phone.

Why? Are they availble only in certain versions or regions? 

• Solution
12 hours ago, Chrisps said:
  1. I have noticed that some android security features are missing on one of my android devices
  2. Smart home monitor and social privacy.
  3. Those features are available on my tablet but missing on my phone.
  4. Why? Are they available only in certain versions or regions? 

Hello @Chrisps

Welcome back!

1. On the Android, which Kaspersky software name & version is installed, is it original Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) or new Kaspersky Standard, refer: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application
  2. And the same question for the tablet, which Kaspersky software name & version is installed? 
  3. Original KIS, does not have: Smart home monitor; Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal & Family, both have Smart home monitor, it's called: Devices on My Network.
  4. Kaspersky Standard does not have Smart home monitor; Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium subscription, both have the feature, it's called: Devices on My Network - now this is where it gets confusing, the software installed on an Android, is Kaspersky Standard, irrespective of the subscription, looking at our image may help explain it, Android phone, Kaspersky Standard *software* installed, managed by Kaspersky Plus subscription: 
    Spoiler

image.thumb.png.acf87984029a2f23f66de2b4f2be7591.png

5. Original KIS does not have Social privacy, Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal & Family, both have the Social Privacy feature. 
  6. Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium both have the Social privacy feature: 
  7. Kaspersky Standard | Plus | Premium: Kaspersky app overview, has a table showing the features available in each subscription. 
  8. About Kaspersky app for Android, has a table showing the features available. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife